PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys getting pressure on Manning now.

Johnson intercepted one again, yikes.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I think its time for Bollinger

This Cowboys / Giants game is about to get ugly.

Why oh why didn't BB LISTEN to the posters here and ESPN and sign a vet like Brad Johnson as backup???

Total Net Yards - Atlanta 309 - Oakland -2

The Raiders are terrible.

I saw that and to think that Javon Walker got that crazy deal.Al Davis should quit!!

Hey, is there any way the Patriots could trade for either Brad Johnson or Brooks, "Picked on the first pass but I'm a veteran" Bollinger?

Last edited:
Who talked abou getting those guys?I know i wasnt one of them.The giants clearly look like the best of the NFC east.I am sure the game would be much better with Romo playing but the cowboys have alot of holes.

Wow either Dallas SUCKS or injuries have seriously taken their toll. Awful performance.

I will concede that the Giants are a very good team, but I will REJOICE when I see somebody make that Tuck bastard look like a biatch. I honestly dislike that guy.

That Giants D is just overwhelming. I thought the loss of Strahan and Osi would affect the pressure they could get but it's still business as usual.

Anybody else see the offensive PI call against the Broncos? Hmmm, reminds me of another bad pass interference call that happened in Denver a few years back. Anybody believe in karma?

Anybody else see the offensive PI call against the Broncos? Hmmm, reminds me of another bad pass interference call that happened in Denver a few years back. Anybody believe in karma?

I may have snickered softly to myself.

How bout the Raiders getting shutout at home by Atlanta so far?
Guess they shouldn't have spent all that time practicing their td
celebrations..snicker...

How bout the Raiders getting shutout at home by Atlanta so far?
Guess they shouldn't have spent all that time practicing their td
celebrations..snicker...
The Falcons have actually pulled in the reins; could have been a lot worse. Maybe the Raiders should be contracted.

The Falcons have actually pulled in the reins; could have been a lot worse. Maybe the Raiders should be contracted.

Heresy. I'd rather kick em when they're down!

Denver's defense is being exposed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents