PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's stupid, how can you not go for it?

Either this is the game that cements TB legacy as goat come-back qb, or the best excuse ive had to down 5 beers in quick succession since a gint SB

Rest everyone, pull a San Antonio Spurs for 4 weeks, and unleash fury as the best 10-6 team of all time?

:D (I'd honestly think about it)

Lost to Osweiler, lost to bradford, could lose to hoyer next week.

**** me.

Jimmy time.....

This team has quit, pathetic.

Who thinks momentum doesn't exist? If the Pats kicked that stupid short kick deep at 14-0 i bet we wouldn't in this situation now

This team has much bigger problems than getting Edelman and Gronk back.

O-Line isn't going to get fixed come playoff time and even bigger concern is this team is mentally weak, two weeks they've faced adversity and they've folded.
Seriously? I question their heart right now and agree with you about the O-Line. They flat out suck, but calling their mental toughness weak is pretty dumb after all they've done. There is still 4 weeks to go and still in good position for the #1 seed.

Is gronk coming back next week? How on earth will they win in houston with this offense? O line has been very shaky as well.

They really came up small in this game. Hard to understate what a poor effort this was.

Yeah, losses happen and aren't the end of the world. But losses like this are a different animal. I can't think of a single positive to take away from this. The coaching, ST, run defense, pass rush, and o-line were all pure, unmitigated garbage. And maybe worst of all it really looked like the team quit in the middle of the third quarter.

The talent deficit was to be expected, and there's no accounting for injuries. But this team is soft, plain and simple, and that's a very very bad sign.

Ok, so now we are tied with Den and Cincy. Does this drop us to #2 or # 3 seed ?
But Den and Cin have to play still. So Pats should still have a good shot at the #2 seed.

Lost to Osweiler, lost to bradford, could lose to hoyer next week.

**** me.

They lost to Denver and the Eagles not Osweiler and Bradford. But whatever floats your narrative..

You've absolutely got to get Brady out of there. It's not happening today. They are a defeated team on all sides of the ball and it shows on everyone's faces. FFS gets these important pieces out of the f'n game before they get hurt.

I'm done with this game. Biggest problems are key injuries, the special teams collapse, a porous OL.

Last week they showed up to play. This week they didn't. I see an unprepared, unmotivated team. That starts at the top.

They will be back.

Let's see I'd we can at least make a stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back