PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a punt return for a touchdown.

Yeah, losses happen and aren't the end of the world. But losses like this are a different animal. I can't think of a single positive to take away from this. The coaching, ST, run defense, pass rush, and o-line were all pure, unmitigated garbage. And maybe worst of all it really looked like the team quit in the middle of the third quarter.

The talent deficit was to be expected, and there's no accounting for injuries. But this team is soft, plain and simple, and that's a very very bad sign.

Have not seen anyone quit nor a soft team. Not sure what game you are watching.

The defense has given up a total of 14 points, the rest was ****ups. The offense simply can't move the ball at all. That's not quitting just a lack of talent showing.

This game has zero parallels to the KC game. We lost on the road in a stadium hard to communicate in, while showing heart and fight even through a blowout. This game is at HOME to one of the worst teams in the league playing with no heart or fire in the 12th game of the year, not 4th.

It's very surprising that we can't block the Eagles, our O-line really needs to improve!!!! JJ Watt is licking his chops now

Thing is we had it last week and today too, MOMENTUM KILLERS!

Should Brady be even be playing at this point? Or too early?

I can't stand these announcers

Great job by the defense on that one. If it wasn't for the 21 points on punt return, punt block, interception, etc., the game would be pretty close.

The lack or pass rush on the pats D is sickening. It sucks to see a guy like Sam Bradford having all day and Brady not having crap:(

They lost to Denver and the Eagles not Osweiler and Bradford. But whatever floats your narrative..

It's a quarterback driven league. Quarterbacks are important to the success of the team. When you go up against the aforementioned qb's, you expect to win.

make sense?

ok, lets show some hussle in the last 8 mins. come on team.

Need to get some "real" meantlly tough players in there. These guys are rolling over like pansies

What players are you talking about specifically ? All I read is this BS talk about a soft team but then see players like Mayo making plays. So who are the soft links you are talking about ?

The Denver game still pisses me off. Those f*cking calls/no calls. Unbelievable.

I'd be somewhat ok with losing this one, if they would've won that Denver game like they SHOULD HAVE

This has just been pathetic. Don't even know what to say.

I expected them to lose, today, so I'm not as bummed out as I should be. O also expect them to lose to the Jets. They should be fine against everybody us, if Brady and what's left of the team can stay healthy. We should try to trade for Beastmode next year. The RBs we have suck.

The drop punt had about as much of an effect on this game as the Harper muff had in the Denver game.

Very little.

Still were up two score. Still have to play defense and special teams. Still have to convert on offense.
Agreed, that play was a dumb strategic decision, but if we're listing off the plays that swung the game I'm not sure it's in the top 10.

People really think we aren't losing without the fake?

I am disgusted with the defense. They gave up mentally. Injuries finally caught up to this team
LOL, you're really bashing the defense and blaming the loss on injuries? Giving up 2 special teams TDs, two INTs in the endzone and a flubbed onsides-like kick are why they are losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST