PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 2 games we've given away with special teams gaffs, so unlike the Patriots.

I''m proud of the 4th quarter though, it was looking like we'd flat out quit middle of 3rd.

Sobering to think that if just one of Gronkowski, Edelman, or Lewis was healthy it probably would have made the difference in this game.
or even Dobson. He wouldn't have dropped that many passes.

Panthers about to go 12-0.

Not very happy with this game. Not in the least. Philly executed well on special teams and their defense stepped up. Great work by them, they deserve the win today.

The Patriots deserved to lose. Im not normally one to bang on the play calling but today was the worst of the year. Brady had a bad day although the stat sheet would say otherwise. It happens. I can take this kind of loss a lot easier than the screw job by the refs last week.

Jeez that last drive with all the drops. I'll tell ya, glad that's not the receiving core that will be in the playoffs. Also didn't see the need for the onside kick at the end either. Book it to a straight up loss.

I'm pulling for Lafell I really am...but wow he is making it tough.

How many drops did Pats receivers have this game?

Cam just won MVP

Special teams was an issue.

lafell leads the league in drops
decent player, cant be one of your top 2 guys though..simply not good enough

Played like absolute garbage. INT in endzone unacceptable. We need our players back and in a hurry or we gonna be 10-6

Lets just get healthy and clicking when it counts.

That 3rd down pass was at least the second time this game that Philly's offensive tackle started backing up before the ball was snapped. So ****ing blatantly obvious. Yea the Patriots sucked it up with their 3 return TDs given up but that was some Denver worthy missed call

Not sure what the hell we will do at Huston if we don't have Gronk back. But I'm still remaining hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents