PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are missing Edelman and Gronk, Amendola's just back, Martin's just back and Lafell is not a guy you throw 40-50 yard passes to, he's a YAC guy. They still almost came back from 21 points down in the fourth.

That's 2 games we've given away with special teams gaffs, so unlike the Patriots.

I''m proud of the 4th quarter though, it was looking like we'd flat out quit middle of 3rd.

And suspect coaching decisions

Part of me wishes they were blown out, I was oddly at peace with the loss before they took me down that crazy roller coaster.

Most of me of course is very proud of how they rebounded, they almost pulled off a 21 point comeback with 7 minutes left. That's insane!

I'm so proud to be a fan of a team that never quits! I'll take that team to the playoffs any time.
Does every post of yours consist of bashing the fan base? Just curious.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Stop dropping the ball LaFell you feckin idiot!
LaFell is a LaJAG. Always has been.
GM Belichick has never addressed the problem of deep threat/legit outside WR on this team outside of 5 minutes with Randy Moss.
Get ready to see what spectacular wide receivers look like from Houston. De Hopkins is the best in the league. Guy is unbelievable.

That 3rd down pass was at least the second time this game that Philly's offensive tackle started backing up before the ball was snapped. So ****ing blatantly obvious. Yea the Patriots sucked it up with their 3 return TDs given up but that was some Denver worthy missed call
Iam sure philly fns are also looking at some calls they didnt game. This game unlike denver wasnt about calls. It was special teams and sproles along with brady making a forced throw in double coverage to amendola when he had to know they will double him without gronk.

Disappointing..but it is what it is.

That was a good effort to come back but the hole was too big.

Special teams cost this team a win two weeks in a row, with the injuries the offense isn't good enough to overcome those mistakes. That **** has to get fixed quickly.

Hope Gronk is good to go next week.

Can we see 3 losses in a row? Donkeys and bungles continue to rolled on.

Get ready to see what spectacular wide receivers look like from Houston. De Hopkins is the best in the league. Guy is unbelievable.

wide receiverS? They have one great WR.

I'm going to have to focus on the refs this game. sorry. but it's just amazing to me that the false start was not called. It's not that hard.

THE REFS WILL NOT CALL A FLAG IF IT'S IN OUR FAVOR LATE IN THE GAME. THEY.WON'T.DO.IT.

Just imagine if Brady had one non pedestrian WR in his career. hE had one year with Moss and the Gronk years.

All this second round busts on WR and DB, if BB had just thrown darts at the draft board he might had a least one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents