Welcome to PatsFans.com

Draft Parties

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bunzoburns, Apr 3, 2006.

1. bunzoburns

bunzoburns Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Does anyone know of any good draft parties held at bars in Boston? I can't wait for this year's draft! Gonna be an important one....

I've had parties the past ten years but the wives/girlfriends have killed the tradition over the last few years....
  2. DB15

DB15 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

sounds like a good time waiting to happen
  3. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I basically go bar-hopping with a couple of buddies in Manchester, NH until the Patriot's pick...the last 2 years were messy...
  4. tombonneau

tombonneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Every year, all my buddies, we are in the same fantasy league, we have our annual owners meeting on draft day. Go over rule changes, vote, etc. Its pretty stupid fun.

And I'm on the west coast, so he drinking starts real early. We also have a rule for where when your team is up, you have to guess who they draft. If you are right, everyone else has to pound a beer. If you are wrong, you have to. That's usually when things head south.
  5. bunzoburns

bunzoburns Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Draft Day Parties

Always a good time. I always advertised my party as a "draught" day party and featured a different keg each year.... Whiffle ball and a second TV for the Sox game.
  6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#75 Jersey
    Actually there is one right at Gillette. Go to the "official" site and there is info on that.

I'm just too damn busy during the draft to think about going anywhere that I'll be distracted. My wife knows that she brings me food and drink those 2 days , but don't talk to me.