PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that ESPN did not publish a draft isue? Maybe I'm thinking of its 10-year Anniversary issue.

I also like having a couple of hard copies in hand. I'll be waiting for the last issues of PFW and Sports Weekly before the draft, and the Sporting News, too. I'm still deciding whether to buy TSN's Draft Preview mag, though.

Just before the draft, I'll print copies of the Top-100 lists from NFL Draft Countdown, Draft Insider, SI/Scout.com, and ESPN (with the one-month fee).

They'll all provide good reading material for my trip to Ireland on Sunday the 27th. At least I'll be able to watch the first two rounds on Saturday.
I'd also try to get some Internet access to download Goselin's top-100, and mock draft which comes out the morning of the draft (??? not sure about the top-100). I believe he writes for the Dallas Morning News. A must have on draft day IMO.

I usually consider Lindy's to be a good preview, although I only saw it briefly this year.

I did see the Sporting News draft preview in the grocery store last week and it was bizarre to say the least. It looks like it was compiled by a blend of Mel Diaper Jr. and Eric Cartman.

I finally got the PFW one and Lindy's. Lindy's prospect reports are done by NFL Draft Scout which is a very reputable site so I was happy to get both.

I actually like getting some stuff written before the combine - although the combine is huge it's nice to read stuff from just game film and not workouts.

Co-sign. I got Lindy's and have preferred it to what has come out on the stands since.

I tried ordering this one :

http://www.draftheadquarters.com/in...raft-Preview/action/itemdetail/item_id/105987

this year. Hope it's good, I'll let you guys know. Supposed to be mailed April 1.
Just got this one (draftheadquarters.com) in the mail yesterday. I like it. A nice solid paragraph about a deep group of players. A nice, easy read and solid opinions when merged with all the other stuff I've read. Maybe a little too much emphasis on positives over negatives (negatives are mentioned, though). Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News