PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DR. Nut's Parking Lot Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I will have to give todays Parking Lot photo an "A". Or, on a scale from 1-10, I will give it a 9.

I don't know what Dr. Z's grade will be.:eat3:

Last edited:
Amen

By the way, did yesterday's offering have a head pasted on a body? Didn't look right.

I take my Parking lot very seriously.

Link? (10 char)

drew4008 said:
Link? (10 char)

Ian has an agreement that we can't post The Parking Lot on the forums.

Go to the front page of Patsfan.com. Go to "Features" in the upper left corner. Then click on "The Parking Lot". Sound like a lot of work but it's worth it today.

Im thinkin 8 and a half -- very very solid -- :D

PatsSaintsSox said:
Im thinkin 8 and a half -- very very solid -- :D

The Russian judge only gave her a 5.5

I told them to leave her alone...she was sleeping. She heard me talking to them and said she was up and would take the picture...she's real cool about waking up at anytime for anything.:D

If a guy named Dr Z can give draft grades, then Dr. Nut can grade the Parking Lot.

PATSNUTme said:
If a guy named Dr Z can give draft grades, then Dr. Nut can grade the Parking Lot.

Dr NUT????? I'm going to have a hard time keeping a straight face at my next check-up!!!!:D

PatsChick87 said:
Dr NUT????? I'm going to have a hard time keeping a straight face at my next check-up!!!!:D

Just don't ask for a second opinion.:rofl:

Today's,5/3, Parking Lot photo does not have the measurables that yesterdays photo did.

Late second rounder or high third rounder. Dr. Nut's grade is C+. Could have been a reach at this spot compared to yesterdays first rounder.

PATSNUTme said:
Today's,5/3, Parking Lot photo does not have the measurables that yesterdays photo did.

Late second rounder or high third rounder. Dr. Nut's grade is C+. Could have been a reach at this spot compared to yesterdays first rounder.
Good call Dr. Nut. Definately does not have the physical gifts to make it to the next level.

You guys are totally clueless ... today's featured "Playa" runs a 4.32 when

she is ready to "Rumble" ... She is an aggressive tackler and is great at

cutting down the angle. Don't let the cover fool you, this girl grades out at

Rd-1 material...the game is on her mind 24/7.

F.B.N. said:
You guys are totally clueless ... today's featured "Playa" runs a 4.32 when

she is ready to "Rumble" ... She is an aggressive tackler and is great at

cutting down the angle. Don't let the cover fool you, this girl grades out at

Rd-1 material...the game is on her mind 24/7.
Perhaps. But nobody else has her on their board, so anything higher than the 4th round is a reach.

You never know about these selections. Even though yesterday's selection was graded as round 1, she could take plays off. She may depend too much on her measurables and not go all out.

Today's selection may have that non-stop motor when she's in the game. She could be making plays all over the field.

Grading these selections is speculative, at best, until you see what they do in real games.

But, if Dr. Z can do it, so can I.

Last edited:
p8ryts said:
By the way, did yesterday's offering have a head pasted on a body? Didn't look right.

Yes. I have noticed that with some pictures there.

Willie55 said:
Yes. I have noticed that with some pictures there.

You mean mean the 5/1 photo. There was nothing pasted on yesterday's, 5/2.

PATSNUTme said:
You mean mean the 5/1 photo. There was nothing pasted on yesterday's, 5/2.

Yes, it looked like the body was from a person who had just left the tanning booth, and the head/face looked like somebody who hadn't been out of their mother's basement in three years.

Willie55 said:
Yes, it looked like the body was from a person who had just left the tanning booth, and the head/face looked like somebody who hadn't been out of their mother's basement in three years.

Actually, I missed that one. I was too busy mocking my draft board.

p8ryts said:

It's all good until NEM's head shows up on one of those girls bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back