PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins officially tied for worst record in football

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinNasty23 said:
We are horrible. The thoughts of maybe landing a guy like Calvin Johnson are the only things that cheer me up.

Our offensive line is horrible... And our offensive cordinator is even worse. Mularkey needs to have the playcalling duties stripped from him immediately. The guy's play calling is sickening. Sure... run with Ronnie only 15 times and pass with Joey freakin Harrington 62 times. F'ing brilliant...

However, for the people here clamoring that Culpepper isnt our future QB, they are very wrong...

You're dead on Nast. I am unsure about our pick however because Johnson is undoubtedly going to be the BPA but I'm not sure if WR is ever close to the top our priorities list.

mavfan2390 said:
On the bright side Aqua04, I think you will be drafting Joe Thomas (who I think is going to be an absolute beast in the NFL), or Calvin Johnson, or Gaines Adams, or Leon Hall (who's stock has shot up into the top 15).

Who knows man. The Fins are in shambles and have hit rock bottom right now. Knowing us, we'll end up hitting a streak and winning 6 more meaningless games and ruin our good draft position. Don't get me wrong, I never root against the Fins because I think the wins are more important than draft position.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You're dead on Nast. I am unsure about our pick however because Johnson is undoubtedly going to be the BPA but I'm not sure if WR is ever close to the top our priorities list.

I love Calvin, and while I dont think WR is near the top of our priorities list, I just dont think you can pass on him.

IMO, its a bigger mistake than passing on Reggie Bush...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Glaring weaknesses? Questions, certainly, but I don't know about glaring weaknesses. For what it's worth, they're in every game and just don't know how to win games. By no means am I saying that they are any good but to call people predicting good things this year stupid, is stupid in it's own sense.
for anybody who wants to read what aquagoof really said go over to the interleague forum .he did alot more than predict good things for his team .he insulted all patriots fans and alot more.aquagoof why are you hiding here ?come back over to the interleague forum .

So much for a changing of the guard in the AFC east. Im not sure why so called "experts" picked the phins to do anything as special as beat the Pats or get to the superbowl. Its the same type of talking head mentality that led these so called experts to pick the Cowboys over the Giants, completely ignoring how bad Bledsoe is against real teams, and how sick the Ginants pass rush is. Miami started the year with no o-line, a patchwork secondary with rookies and journeymen. Now they are stuck in a QB controversy between a high draft pick bust, and a guy who hasnt played good Qb since he lost Randy Moss, before his injury. Saban should be blamed for not taking Brees.

FinNasty23 said:
I love Calvin, and while I dont think WR is near the top of our priorities list, I just dont think you can pass on him.

IMO, its a bigger mistake than passing on Reggie Bush...
is this the new interleague forum ?

patriotspride said:
is this the new interleague forum ?

Read the thread title and see who started the thread num nuts.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I love how you challenge this fact based on opinions. In 2005 the OL allowed 4.4 YPC and only 25 sacks. It was basically the same line so why was it so crazy to think they would be good?

AQ4F,

This comment is not meant to be offesnive but merely represents realism, as I see it.

The offensive line was a chimera. Good coaching, sneaking up on some teams, unfamiliarity by opponents, covered over the fact. But realists like Saban and Houck no sooner finished the last season, then they went looking for a LOT. They knew that it was a fluke that couldn't continue.

They demoted McIntosh, cut him, and got a guy found wanting in AZ and Cleveland in LJ Shelton, and a guy that had talent but got injured din JAX, and never was the same. They brought both in and crossed their fingers than the would find at least acceptable mediocrity.

No such luck. They had to eventually go back and resign McIntosh.

So It wasn't a surprise to those closest to the situation, Saban and Houck.

If Saban made any mistake, it was allowing the hype to get out of hand. If he had squashed it, and said back then, we have a major re-building to do, he wouldn't be facing these dashed hopes. He should have said something to the effect that ..."it is what it is...". We don't have much of a draft either, it will take time...

Maybe the ownership wouldn't let him. They have to sell tickets and the Phish Phans are spoiled and won't buy tickets if they don't expect to win. Miami doesn't get many sellouts.

I think Saban is a good coach and has assembled a superb staff. If you want the Aqua and Teal to rise, give Saban the time he needs. Like three more years. He has a long way to catch up; Belichick has been building for going on six years now.:cool:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Read the thread title and see who started the thread num nuts.
dumb ass go to the interleague forum and read your thread again [legit article on why the dolphins will win the east division]then tell me who the num nuts is lol lol :D :D you have been nothing but wrong about the pats and dolphins

Last edited:
When you've got nothing else, you need something to hold onto. I wonder if Miami has a better ball boy too.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call