PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else think Bill/Josh are going for the 48TD record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, the record IS 49... and, if Manning doesn't count here, does that mean Marino (48) does?

Only you can answer that. I don't know, is there as much jealousy over here over Marino as there is over Manning??

Only you can answer that. I don't know, is there as much jealousy over here over Marino as there is over Manning??

I find stuff like this laughable. What is there one colts thread if any on the main page of this board? Go over to indystar.com. At any given time there are 5 - 10 pats related threads going on. All page after page of obsessed colts fans freaking out about all things patriots, haha.

The entire colts fan base has a serious inferiority complex. If you are the champs why are you all so occupied with what the pats are doing?

Hahaha.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Bill/Josh are royally pissed that the team can't score on the ground?

I find stuff like this laughable. What is there one colts thread IF ANY on the main page of this board? Go over to indystar.com. At any given time there are 5 - 10 pats related threads going on. All pager after page of obsessed colts fans freaking out about all things patriots, haha.

The entire colts fan base has a serious inferiority complex. If you are the champs why are you all so occupied with what the pats are doing?

Hahaha.
Not sure what any of that has to do with the TD record:confused:

Not sure what any of that has to do with the TD record:confused:

It has to do with this statement made by you troll.

Here's what's going on...

Randy Moss is 6' 4

Most CBs are @ 5' 10"

When you have a talented QB who can put the ball in the endzone where a tall WR with huge hands with outstanding talent and speed (folks in the pre-game show were talking about how he one handed a practice TD, staying in bounds as he did it) that's what you do.

Normally putting the ball in the air is a high risk/reward scenario... having a WR like Moss and a QB like Brady lowers that risk substantially... given that fact the TD numbers are going to be inflated just because of Moss alone.

It has to do with this statement made by you troll.

So, my statement about how Marino is viewed here is somehow directly related to the number of Pats threads on a Colts board. How the hell would you know anyway?

So, my statement about how Marino is viewed here is somehow directly related to the number of Pats threads on a Colts board. How the hell would you know anyway?

You mean taking a shot at the pats fan base telling them they are jealous over manning?

"Only you can answer that. I don't know, is there as much jealousy over here over Marino as there is over Manning??"

Take a look at this board. No colts threads on the main page. Now go over to indystar and take a look. Most of the entire board spends day after day discussing / obsessing about the pats.

No one is jealous over manning. He is a guy who up until this year was a liablilty to his team in the playoffs. Hell he stunk it up in his first two games last year. Lucky the d stepped up in the playoffs and KC and Baltimore didn't show up!

Last edited:
You mean taking a shot at the pats fan base telling them they are jealous over manning?

Take a look at this board. No colts threads on the main page. Now go over to indystar and take a look. Most of the entire board spends day after day discussing / obsessing about the pats.

No one is jealous over manning. He is a guy who up until this year was a liablilty to his team in the playoffs. Hell he stunk it up in his first two games last year. Lucky the d stepped up in the playoffs and KC and Baltimore didn't show up!
You didn't get the memo??

When another fan base hates something about your team, it is born of jealousy. By extension, all the Pat fans here who profess their hate for all things Colts are basically expressing their jealousy. Does NO ONE get memos around there??

When another fan base hates something about your team, it is born of jealousy. By extension, all the Pat fans here who profess their hate for all things Colts are basically expressing their jealousy. Does NO ONE get memos around there??

So wait, you are jealous?

um jealous of......what exactly?

So wait, you are jealous?
I never stated I hate the Pats. Great team. Now, I might not care for, say, how they cheat, or how they handle themselves on the field (see any defensive play), but I respect their talents as a football team.

Does anyone else think Bill/Josh are royally pissed that the team can't score on the ground?

Not yes but HELL yes.

I think they'll take what is working any day of the week (and twice on Sunday, to coin a phrase,) but they've GOT to prefer saying "third and 1? No problem..." and sending in a power package... and having it WORK.

Three things can happen on a pass play and two are bad. How much would they love it if Maroney had that nose for the stripe? I know, patience, patience. I know, I know, only talk about yards per carry.

But dayum.

PFnV

I never stated I hate the Pats. Great team. Now, I might not care for, say, how they cheat, or how they handle themselves on the field (see any defensive play), but I respect their talents as a football team.

Jimmy Johnson: JJ: That's what I'm saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimers scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that's how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Do you care for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back