PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you trust Garoppolo to pick apart Miami's secondary, and not be rattled by Ndamukong Suh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard this on the radio. Pro-Bowler, Russell Wilson, finished with a career-high 43 pass attempts in the Miami game, and was only able to put up 12 points.

Jimmy's definitely gonna have his hands full

But our weapons, game planning & offensive versatility > than that of SEA....

But our weapons, game planning & offensive versatility > than that of SEA....

I don't know if that's necessarily true. They have great playmakers at receiver, tight end, qb and running back. The biggest issue they have is that they don't have one NFL quality starter on their o-line.

We saw it against Denver in the playoffs, if you don't have a second of time, it doesn't matter how well coached or talented the rest of your offense is.

I don't know if that's necessarily true. They have great playmakers at receiver, tight end, qb and running back. The biggest issue they have is that they don't have one NFL quality starter on their o-line.

We saw it against Denver in the playoffs, if you don't have a second of time, it doesn't matter how well coached or talented the rest of your offense is.

That's obvious, but MIA doesn't have Von Miller, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson & D-Ware. Also, We DO have multiple quality NFL starters on OUR O-Line. More importantly, I doubt that they know our snap count that Bryan Stork so generously gave away up at Mile High on that glorious January afternoon smh...

That's obvious, but MIA doesn't have Von Miller, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson & D-Ware. Also, We DO have multiple quality NFL starters on OUR O-Line. More importantly, I doubt that they know our snap count that Bryan Stork so generously gave away up at Mile High on that glorious January afternoon smh...

No disagreement on that at all. I think we win handily tomorrow. I was just commenting on Seattle weapons being better than given credit for.

No disagreement on that at all. I think we win handily tomorrow. I was just commenting on Seattle weapons being better than given credit for.
Didn't mean to come off like that bro. I just think that all things considered, we have better weapons than SEA.

I know this is MIA & these games were played with the GOAT, but...:D

Belichick says Dolphins DEF looks like Bengals due to DC Vance Joseph. Patriots put up 35, 38, 34, 38, 6, 43 points in past 6 games vs CIN

*Reminder: that 6 point game was in 2013 on the road, in the pouring rain, with no Gronk, no Minitron & The GOAT playing with Dobson, Boyce & Thompkins & the OL playing like poo

Last edited:
Bennett was a beast last week.

He was solid. Chandler Jones did beat him on 2-3 plays.

I think our o-line is already better than last season. I think the Seahawks line was just as bad as our line in that broncos game if not worse. Their o-line is hot garbage. So I have confidence we'll handle donkey kong suh. Should be an interesting game, as will all the Garoppolo games. I'm looking forward to it!:)

First off, this game is at home. Big big bonus right there. Second, Wilsons ankle was jacked up from, Suh so his mobility was drastically limited. Add to that fact that the Pats are better than Seattle at this point and I assume they will be okay. So long as they can cover, the offense will move the ball.

Yes, the MIA secondary is largely sub-par, besides Reshad Jones & didn't we JUST see Bennett & others have a GREAT blocking night against AZ????? Our young OL will have help...not saying it'll be easy, but worried?? NO. Quick passing game will help negate the pass rush. Who's covering Hogan, Minitron, DA, Mitchell, White, Bennett & more importantly GRONK (if he suits up)????....
I'm tired of turning my computer sideways to view your avatar.

The key to negating the rush is to run enough and stay out of 3rd and long. Do that and we will be fine. We now have Blount. Also our D needs to play better than the week 17 game.

Don't forget this is gonna be a short week too, I really hope we can get this one because needing to win on Thursday won't be fun

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back