PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you still consider yourself a "Patsfan"? [Says the Colts troll...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have to ask this because it honestly seems as though the Pats have turned into a team that embodies everything we (the fans) used to hate (eg: the 2004 Colts).

This season you have seen the following:

1) The Pats intentionally running up the score. (We used to hate the Colts for doing this.)

2) Brady appearing to just try to pass for extra TD's to break records. (again, hated Peyton for "padding his stats")

3) "The Brady Face". What is the deal with Tom? I've never seen him act like such a baby before. He is screaming at the refs after every call. (We used to crucify Peyton for this, and Brady has taken to the Rasheed Wallace level) Sad.

4) Mugging of the receivers. (I can't believe all the cry babies on this board complaining about this, AFTER how everyone defended the Pats doing this before - are we getting soft?)

5) The refs giving the Pats so many breaks. Basically handing them two games in a row, and everyone on here saying the calls are fair and unbiased. (This after just earlier in the SAME YEAR we complained so much over the Colts game)

I ask again.

Knowing that the Pats are so much the opposite of what we all loved so much before, do you still call yourself a fan now?

Re: Do you still consider yourself a "Patsfan"?

Of course I do - your points are ridiculous. I'm not sure you should consider yourself one, however.

I am still and will always be a pats fan. I do see what you're saying though.

Of course I do - your points are ridiculous. I'm not sure you should consider yourself one, however.

Yeah, what he said.

Are you a crackhead?

whatever the pats morph into, i will love them. i dont care if they get busted for raping each other. they are my patriots

This reeks of trolling.

Particularly "The Brady Face". Go to 2006 and see what a nut Tom was being last year. Now go and watch the end of the game yesterday. Brady was completely emotionless.

Wow, another "Rookie" pontificating wisely.

What a shock.:rolleyes:

What kind of ******ed question is this?

It's way too late for me. Been a fan since day one and not going anywhere. (I hope not yet at least!) :D

What kind of ******ed question is this?

smells like Squealer troll

I have to ask this because it honestly seems as though the Pats have turned into a team that embodies everything we (the fans) used to hate (eg: the 2004 Colts).

1) The Pats intentionally running up the score. (We used to hate the Colts for doing this.)

2) Brady appearing to just try to pass for extra TD's to break records. (again, hated Peyton for "padding his stats")

3) "The Brady Face". What is the deal with Tom? I've never seen him act like such a baby before. He is screaming at the refs after every call. (We used to crucify Peyton for this, and Brady has taken to the Rasheed Wallace level) Sad.

4) Mugging of the receivers. (I can't believe all the cry babies on this board complaining about this, AFTER how everyone defended the Pats doing this before - are we getting soft?)

5) The refs giving the Pats so many breaks. Basically handing them two games in a row, and everyone on here saying the calls are fair and unbiased. (This after just earlier in the SAME YEAR we complained so much over the Colts game)

I ask again.

Knowing that the Pats are so much the opposite of what we all loved so much before, do you still call yourself a fan now?

Wow. This one takes the cake.

I ask again.

:rolleyes:

Pats fan, huh?

I ask again.

Go die in your own vomit. Thanks.

Yes, I do in fact.

I just don't consider too many people posting from an Indiana IP address to be Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents