PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Pats reclaim number one seed this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this season is going to be about tiebreakers for the top spot and see denver, NE, Indy, and Cincy all in the mix around 12-4/11-5. Ultimately what it is really going to be about is health and trajectory in January, and if the Patriots are relatively healthy and take their normal season trajectory where they are playing their best football after thanksgiving then they are going to have an excellent chance at winning the Super Bowl.
Health is relative, though. Injuries are going to happen but, if for instance they occur at the beginning of the season and they're of the bump and bruise variety (Talib to IR), those players could conceivably return at the halfway point or near the end of the season and the team could be good, health-wise, in January. That's what I'm hoping happens with regard to injuries.

Health is relative, though. Injuries are going to happen but, if for instance they occur at the beginning of the season and they're of the bump and bruise variety (Talib to IR), those players could conceivably return at the halfway point or near the end of the season and the team could be good, health-wise, in January. That's what I'm hoping happens with regard to injuries.

I agree, timing will be everything and there is no controlling that, the season either breaks their way or it doesn't. We'll see?

The Patriots have a tougher schedule this year than last year. The division teams will be better, so we can't count on 6-0 or even 5-1.
The Patriots will win the division as usual. But I won't be surprised is they go 11-5 even with a better team. I also won't be surprised if the Bengals have the #1 seed.

If Dalton leads them to a #1 seed i will make my avatar a picture of dalton for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back