PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis strikes back at Andy Hart via Twitter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm rather confused by the outrage. Perhaps I just don't fully grasp the suggestion by Hart?

I remember the PFW podcast on the opening day at Fenway. They mocked Dion Lewis quite a bit, saying he didn’t deserve to be in that group. I think Hart was clearly suggesting it’s the same situation at the ESPYs.

You guys all are a bunch of fugazi's, do you know that me and New Edition go way back?

Jokes aside, it seems like they always take calls from the same handful now. It's almost comical/painful now when Nick Baby Love calls...

It really is.. Obviously they feel bad for him. Nick has taken down the show quite a bit. I haven't listened to a full show since like March. I put it on in the back ground some times and when I hear baby love call in I groan.. and if in reach the volume goes down.

Eh, I like listening to PFW twice a week. Andy Hart cracks me up quite a bit, though I admittedly have a juvenile sense of humor. I don't get his hard on for Dion Lewis, but I'm not going to get my arse all puckered over it either.

I think the 3 of them (and Eric) have a good chemistry.

And I still think Dion Lewis could end up being the #1 dynamic RB weapon this year now that he is a year removed from knee surgery.

I use to feel the same way, but I first started listening to the show in 2002 and if you listen back then and today its like night day. Fred use to get hazed by Andy and Paul.. and then Fred changed it was weird.

During the season I will probably still catch 1 or 2 shows a week depending on my schedule. The show isn't as good as it use to be but its still better than EEI or the Hub when it comes to Pats analysis. And all they do during the season is basically focus on football.

Felger and Mazz take the negative approach.. Holy and Dale and Keefe or what ever are ok. But the commercials kill me.

I remember the PFW podcast on the opening day at Fenway. They mocked Dion Lewis quite a bit, saying he didn’t deserve to be in that group. I think Hart was clearly suggesting it’s the same situation at the ESPYs.
Thanks for the info. That makes more sense now.

Or pretty much every game he played in 2015 until he got injured. He was sensational.

Thats what Im talking about.

Heading into this season is everyone expecting great things from Lewis? Im more excited about Burkhead, Gronk, Cooks, Mitchell and Gillislee. James White as well.

A bit dramatic don't you think?
When I think of people who put themselves in harm's way, I think of soldiers and police....not coddled professional athletes who play games for our entertainment.
Not that I don't get where you're coming from, but Lewis and every other football player is absolutely putting his body in harm's way. They're not necessarily risking their lives (at least not directly) like soldiers, police officers and firefighters.

Was that this year?

lewis comments start at 1:07:33

PFW in Progress 4/4: Adrian Peterson visits Patriots; Rob Gronkowski's recovery

hart basically said that lewis didn't do anything in the super bowl, and there were a lot of other patriots he would have rather seen at fenway instead of him. initially i thought lewis' reaction tweet was a little extreme, but it makes a lot more sense now. still should have been the bigger man and ignored it, though.

It really is.. Obviously they feel bad for him. Nick has taken down the show quite a bit. I haven't listened to a full show since like March. I put it on in the back ground some times and when I hear baby love call in I groan.. and if in reach the volume goes down.

You should listen to the Bob Socci Show....he calls into that show and basically sucks off Bob and Kevin....************.

lewis comments start at 1:07:33

PFW in Progress 4/4: Adrian Peterson visits Patriots; Rob Gronkowski's recovery

hart basically said that lewis didn't do anything in the super bowl, and there were a lot of other patriots he would have rather seen at fenway instead of him. initially i thought lewis' reaction tweet was a little extreme, but it makes a lot more sense now. still should have been the bigger man and ignored it, though.

Question for a never-been like Andy Hart who owes his existence to the players on the field:

How was Gronk's performance in the Super Bowl? Did he score 18 crucial points in a win-or-season's over 18 point AFC playoff win last year (one of which was on a 98 yard kickoff return)? Didn't see him talking about Gronk's "lot in life" during the Fenway trophy walk, etc.

Look I get that Dion Lewis, after coming back from an ACL and a subsequent 2nd surgery in August 2016 wasn't quite as dynamic as his first year with the Pats (he averaged "only" 4.4 ypc instead of the 4.8 ypc in 2015).

Let's see how he does this year if he DOESN'T have to have an ACL repair and then a late-August second knee surgery.

Perspective.

Let's just say, I'm looking forward to seeing Dion Lewis on the field for the Pats and will continue to be very happy not knowing who Andy Hart is and what he is bloviating about except on the Patsfans.com messageboard. :)

Last edited:
Andy Hart is just a failed bitter person who went to an Ivy league school and all he can do with his degree is do worthless tv segments from Bob's Furniture studios.

Andy Hart is just a failed bitter person who went to an Ivy league school and all he can do with his degree is do worthless tv segments from Bob's Furniture studios.
They are worthless. I hate them.

They need to burn that stupid studio to the ground.

Fauria and those two asshats need to go.

Just have Roach do the play by play and let Matt Chatham do all the analysis. He offers more value in the 2 minutes they have him on that those 3 clowns combined all game.

It seems Patsfans has morphed into Roomful Of Jokers....keep up the work, it's music to my ears..:D

Tufts is not an Ivy League school.

Comparing the most dominant TE in the game today to Lewis is pure foolishness. Gronk will never buy another drink or meal in Boston again.

Oh, the ironing.
Their injury rates are comparable.

I wasn't, but nice strawman attempt, "Mr. I Forgot the 2016-2017 Playoffs" :p

So who ARE you closer to - "Pitcher and Catchers in 6 weeks" or "I don't care, I can't stand it"?

Gronk is almost a HOFer and your binky Lewis on thin ice. Burkhead does what Lewis does and so does White. HAHA

Gronk is almost a HOFer and your binky Lewis on thin ice. Burkhead does what Lewis does and so does White. HAHA

Nope. Gronk is a 100% lock for the Hall of Fame. Even Ditka, Bavarro or Winslow never played all facets of the position as well. But he wasn't on the field after the Week 9 of the season last year - -the season, Mr. Hart, the future assistant editor of the Methuen Inquirer was referencing in his "remarks".

And your strawman argument trying to deflect from the fact that you actually stated you forgot what happened in the Patriots most recent playoffs isn't working, son. Perhaps your social worker can buy you Three Games to Glory V.

Right now, you are showing a little bit more "Pitchers and Catchers in 6 weeks" than "I don't care, I can't stand it". But it's hard to tell, you may slip back the other way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore