PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dilfer: Pats Most Complete Team in AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I have been coming to this site for a long time! Never posted....and since I cannot start a thread until I have 100 posts.

Can some one who can start a thread about how this Ravens game feels alot like that 2003 Titans game.

I have the same feeling after this one as I did after that one back in 2003.

The Pats handled a very tough and solid Ravens team just like the 2003 Pats handled a tough and solid Titans team then.

Also, there were question marks about the Pats back in 2004 just before that game and the same goes for this Ravens game.

Let me know if anyone feels the same

Good comparison and, IMO, a valid one too. We can only hope it launches the same kind of results for the remainder of the season. ;)

Amen. This extreme bipolar disorder by fans and the media is funny. I give Dilfer something though, he said from day 1 Brady would come around. But it was, no bull****, TWO freaking weeks ago posters here were talking about how dissapointing this team looked. It's going to be crazy with the huge emotional shifts every week.

Perhaps fans ought to have a new emblem. Say, a Flying Elvis with a bottle of Xanax superimposed over it.. :)

People semi-mocked me when I said Indy is still the team I fear the most... might be going there with a 7-1 record, but their's might even be better.

People mocked me too. I never understood why so many people were doubting that team, but the Colts look good whether it's against inferior competition or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back