PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did we keep the wrong Tight End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I merge the "Graham Arrested" thread with this one?:cool:

I thought Watson's health issues were a direct result of Roy "Ulf" Williams? Effn Thug:mad:

Exactly!

Watson was putting up some good numbers for a TE (considering Welker and Moss' production), and hadn't been fighting the drops at all over the first part of the season. Then, Roy Williams yanks benjamin down from behind and folds his legs under his body. Watson missed two straight games fallowing that meeting with dallas, and didn't seem 100% when he first came back either.

Getting to the original post:

Only in Graham's dreams will he ever be considered a better receiver than Watson. Watson has better hands (this year), more speed, runs better routes, and his career ypc is very good.

Graham's one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL, but his receiving skills just aren't great.

Last edited:
if thing get rough at TE we can put in vrabel he will catch a TD everytime:p

Watson is one of the better tightends in the league. Some of you are pretty spoiled if you don't realize that tbh...

I think Daniel Graham is a better route runner than Ben Watson and a way better deep threat
Imagine Graham in this Offense with Moss and Welker.
we could've line him up in the 5 wide package making it impossible for teams to double Wes Welker in the slot.
How old are you?

Watson has dropped at least 3 td's and seems to have lost his toughness when tackled by a cornerback. He goes down too easy for such a big and really fast tight end. Maybe he's playing with an injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3