PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Shannon Sharpe blast Jim Harbaugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Jackazzface interview with Ray Homicide....this is the best snippet..

In the interview with Sharpe, a former Ravens teammate, Lewis conveniently declined to address the notion he knows more than he has revealed about the slayings of Richard Lollar and Jacinth Baker. Lewis immediately turned the conversation around to say it was God's will that two men were dead and that he's famous.

Lewis also sounded delusional when saying "the saddest thing ever" was supposedly being told he was going to be punished for something he didn't do. Sharpe didn't ask Lewis who made this statement to Lewis, who clearly has no concept the saddest thing in this case is that two men, one of them the father of an unborn daughter, are dead.

two people murdered??? God is on my side and thinks they SHOULD be dead...oh poor poor ME!!!!!!!

Why don't you guys bombard the shows he works on when they open up for social media questioning? And by bombard I mean bombard.

I don't even watch CBS pregame because of that clown. They really should have subtitles when he talks. Clearly he was just looking for headlines when he bashed BB, and the sad thing is that people buy that crap. Over heard people at the office talking about how BB is a jerk and I just shake my head

The funny thing this is the second year in a row where Harbaugh refused to talk to the network reporter after losing in the playoffs (he blew off Fox last year in the NFCCG) and there wasn't a single mention about it either time. With Belichick, it is like he started a bonfire of live babies on the 50 yard line.

"It's like he started a bonfire of live babies on the 50 yard line"

ehhh haaa haaa that one killed me. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Totally hilarious.

I just got that endorphin rush I'd been pining after while scrolling through threads. That one hit the spot. Funniest comment I've seen on Patsfans in years. You nailed it. That was fricking outrageously hilarious. :D

I heard Boomer calling out Harbaby but he then starting imitating Belichick being interviewed about Harbaby...:rolleyes:

Speaking of him. Did he just tell CBS to screw off when they were scrambling to get them back to the desk during the power outage?

He was on the radio at the same time for Dial Global radio network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe