PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Jackson call a fair catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would shock me. Washington has yet to take a snap on offense in pre-season and when I was at TC, was running ST drills instead of wide receiver drills. Aiken is down with an injury, CJ Jones hasn't shown anything. Slater and Ventrone play both sides.

So basically, you're talking about the Pats having 3 reliable and proven receivers right now. So you're telling me they would then cut the receiver who would a) be next in line on the depth chart, no matter his struggles in preseason b) has the most potential of the remainder of the roster c) would gain no benefit from cutting in an economic sense.

Andy Hart's next good point will probably be his first one. I saw him on CST last week, and he's just another guy who likes to say surprising and bordering on negative things. You can group him with Felger, Gresh, Casale, the rest of those types. Really, if Jackson gets cut, I would be beyond shocked.

Good call by Andy Heart, he was on this from day 1

Good call by Andy Heart, he was on this from day 1

The PFW guys always knew there were problems and issues and concerns with Jackson. My only issue with them remains what they did with that knowledge vis a vis Casale and the radio show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back