PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devin McCourty contract talks in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
No a once in a life time player vs everyone else.

Sorry, thought you were at lunch. One career play-off INT, what a loser.

Don't believe me, just ask Sam Monson, i am sure he has the non stats to back that up.

Nothing to admit now and would disagree on being proven wrong. I am pretty entrenched on my position at this point. Not a problem it is called a position. Would love to hear from Rodney. This is called not taking myself too seriously.

I am kind of confused I am talking about McCourty and I am told I am stupid and have character problems. I think we would all agree here its about football and not personal, right?

If I have so called character problems then they messed up letting me on the presidents protection duty and Air Force 1. Letting me around nuclear weapons and on a special SWAT team. They messed up after my time in the military to be hired as a police officer. They messed up letting me graduate college with honors. Well my wife messed up because she too graduated from college and she ended up with me. She must have character problems too because I don't think she even knows who McCourty is. I yelled in the other room and told her she has character problems because she doesn't know McCourty's name. She is an accountant and does very well, but she doesn't know McCourty so she now has character problems.

Who knew that someone could figure that all out by talking about McCourty.

I find it crazy that if you don't agree on a FOOTBALL PLAYER then your a failure at life.
images

Somebody has two usernames, Amendola is in deep sh.t now............................

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe we can get those two to do a "I am more successful than you, had it tougher, gave up more" contest.

Well, ok, if 20 people have SHOWN you why you are wrong, and you cant grasp it, it just keep re-enforcing what everyone is telling you.

Being entrenched in nonsense is still nonsense.

Also, I am confused too. You say this is about football. What was all the SARS talk with Jack Bauer? What does that have to do with Football? Sounds like you were just taking a shot at him and his avatar which you commented on twice.

That's football?

it was a joke about SARS. My wife just went to a business meeting to Toronto so we were making a joke about SARS. And the GST taxes are very high up north

it was a joke about SARS. My wife just went to a business meeting to Toronto so we were making a joke about SARS. And the GST taxes are very high up north

Ahhhh I get it. A joke about something that killed 1000 people. Yeah, you are a loser.

Last edited:
If I have so called character problems then they messed up letting me on the presidents protection duty and Air Force 1. Letting me around nuclear weapons and on a special SWAT team. They messed up after my time in the military to be hired as a police officer. They messed up letting me graduate college with honors.

I find it crazy that if you don't agree on a FOOTBALL PLAYER then your a failure at life.

Couldn't agree more, that's just wrong.

The real benchmark is when someone starts telling you how incredible they are online, that's when you know they really are a big time loser.

I can't believe that went over their heads, SARS is some funny sh.t, almost as funny as infant mortality or Ebola, and those things are hilarious.

Couldn't agree more, that's just wrong.

The real benchmark is when someone starts telling you how incredible they are online, that's when you know they really are a big time loser.

And there we have it!

I am not John Kerry!
You don't have to be him to realize that you've been illogical throughout this entire thread...

This thread took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

I agree he played DB 2010 and 2011. So when you fail as a DB that is not decline? He failed bud and gave up the most yards by a DB in the history of the NFL. 2010 7 INTs then the decline to 2 and a position change due to decline. 2013 5 INTS and now the decline to 2013 with 1. Decline is decline.

Is English your first language?

Revis' INTs never went above 6 and his last few years are 4 and under, with 1 year registering 0 INTs.

Decline is decline.

I dont think gymrat can write a sentence without the word protein, amino, carb, or deca in it.

Nor could he write a post that wasn't twenty lines in a single paragraph.

Revis' INTs never went above 6 and his last few years are 4 and under, with 1 year registering 0 INTs.

Decline is decline.
I really hope that this is a saying that catches on both on this forum and in the football world.

"Bill Belichick today declined to comment on the ongoing Aaron Hernandez trial. Said Belichick, 'decline is decline'".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes