PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Because, if Watson is cleared, people here are hoping the Patriots have a shot at getting him.
Kraft and Watson could then qualify for the 2 for 1 special with a coupon.

Balls. Yeah that account of things isn't good.

Don't know if there's anything criminal in there. Still skeezy though.

Wilson may not be mormon, but if the Jets do end up drafting him, hopefully the folks at BYU rubbed off (haha) on him a bit.

Never know who the creepy ones are.
I smell a settlement and suspension in the near future, albeit not one that completely ends his career. Just my prediction, but who knows....

This article's existence should (but probably won't) shut up a lot of the more militant Watson defenders here, with regards to some of their positions. Maybe it'll come the craziness down a bit.
I think it's interesting that the therapist acknowledged men get erections during these massages. So, apparently the act of just getting an erection is not considered sexual assault or is it?

I don't recall ever hearing about a man getting sued for this behavior during a massage. Maybe there are hundreds of cases but they weren't public? By it's very nature, having a female therapist massaging a nude man in and around his groin area is likely to arose the man. I'm sure thousands of therapists have seen this happen in their practices. I wonder how this is going to affect that profession if men think they can be sued for sexual assault if they get arosed during a massage.

That article is pretty damning, and was properly sourced and corroborated by SI. Now, (Mary) claims his behavior was certainly inappropriate but didn't cross the line of sexual abuse, but it's pretty clear (if true) that there's a pattern here with Watson and female massage therapists. Still seems weird that there has been zero charges filed against him.. but maybe it's just the way he goes about escalating it by throwing the towel off and only suggesting they can move "things" if needed. From what I understand other cases claim things went further so I guess it'll be interesting if any more details come out. But if he is actually guilty of sexual assault in any of the cases I'd really hate to think he can get off (no pun intended) with just a suspension and paying damages via settlement or lawsuit.

I think it's interesting that the therapist acknowledged men get erections during these massages. So, apparently the act of just getting an erection is not considered sexual assault or is it?

I don't recall ever hearing about a man getting sued for this behavior during a massage. Maybe there are hundreds of cases but they weren't public? By it's very nature, having a female therapist massaging a nude man in and around his groin area is likely to arose the man. I'm sure thousands of therapists have seen this happen in their practices. I wonder how this is going to affect that profession if men think they can be sued for sexual assault if they get arosed during a massage.
I don't want to comment directly on the claims of the case, in terms of my making a decision on something I'm deliberately avoiding making a decision on. So let me just put it this way, with the understanding that I'm not discussing any specifics, including the specific incident in your query: Credibility issues being ignored for the purposes of my statement here, somethings that are getting claimed as bad in today's U.S. are ridiculous, partly because some of the old rules of behavior have been so grossly distorted, and partly because some people have always pushed radical notions of good/bad behavior.

I think looking at things like that is much more important for the country moving forward than trying to find "Gotcha!" moments with lawyers' public pronouncements outside of the courtroom.

Look, I do NOT give a crap how many times Watson flew to Atlanta to a get a BJ in a massage parlor. It's nutso to me but whatever it takes to get you off is fine as long as it's among consenting adults. What I do VEHEMENTLY oppose is handing out 3 and 4 first round picks and other players/picks for this particular player, who seems to lead a "Carlos Danger" double life to fulfill whatever weird sexual fantasies drive his ego. Look, you're a man in your mid 20's, you're filthy rich from playing a kid's game, you have good looks, a chiseled body, you live in blond bombshell central, Houston.It's child's play to get just about any available tail you wish....but...you fly east to Atlanta constantly, to get a massage rubdown and POSSIBLE * ..,.over and over and over and over??

I want a healthy young QB of sound mind and body to head up my offense, not some immature sexually deviant man-child with thoughts of strange women polishing his knob while he's calling plays in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. At this point, wait and see if this guy can get straightened out, grown up and able to focus 100% on his craft and career.

why are WE, Pats fans ,even talking about this punk degenerate waste of talent? CYA SCUMBAG...try Orchids Of Asia...tell em Ring 6 sent ya....
Wtf

Look, I do NOT give a crap how many times Watson flew to Atlanta to a get a BJ in a massage parlor. It's nutso to me but whatever it takes to get you off is fine as long as it's among consenting adults. What I do VEHEMENTLY oppose is handing out 3 and 4 first round picks and other players/picks for this particular player, who seems to lead a "Carlos Danger" double life to fulfill whatever weird sexual fantasies drive his ego. Look, you're a man in your mid 20's, you're filthy rich from playing a kid's game, you have good looks, a chiseled body, you live in blond bombshell central, Houston.It's child's play to get just about any available tail you wish....but...you fly east to Atlanta constantly, to get a massage rubdown and POSSIBLE * ..,.over and over and over and over??

I want a healthy young QB of sound mind and body to head up my offense, not some immature sexually deviant man-child with thoughts of strange women polishing his knob while he's calling plays in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. At this point, wait and see if this guy can get straightened out, grown up and able to focus 100% on his craft and career.

What's dumb about this situation is there are places that specialize, or at least accommodate "continued massage for an extra fee" but Watson instead goes to reputable therapists and tries to get these extra benefits. I'm no psychologist but i'm guessing that's his "thing or fetish or whatever".

Whoever already posted about how Watson wanted out of Houston cause he saw this all coming was, what I like to call... correct.

I want a healthy young QB of sound mind and body to head up my offense, not some immature sexually deviant man-child with thoughts of strange women polishing his knob while he's calling plays in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.
1617070298196.png

On my last massage my groin towel would constantly rise and there was nothing I could do about it. It's an involuntary muscle. The rest of me behaved properly. In the end I apologized to the masseusse. She told me not to worry, she was used to it. Everything was very professional, though I think she did spend extra time on the spots that made the towel rise and fall, and probably had a chuckle at my expense. No harm no foul, no indecent moves or offers, and most importantly no lawsuits.

Sponsors are still with him. Makes ya wonder what they know.

Despite three more lawsuits of sexual misconduct filed against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson -- bringing the total to 19 -- the NFL star's sponsors are standing by him.

Nike, Rolex, and Beats by Dre, have yet to make a move to part ways with the 25-year-old All Pro. In addition, Watson has local partnerships with H-E-B, Reliant Energy, and Lefty’s Famous Cheesesteaks which are still intact.

Sam Berry, the founder and owner of Lefty’s Famous Cheesesteaks, told the Houston Chronicle, that he checks in with Watson daily, and he tries “to boost his spirits” and “give him words of encouragement.”

“The truth shall come to light,” Berry told the newspaper.

If we had traded for him before this blew up the NFL would kick him out.
Watson is definitely not starting the 2021 season and might be out the whole 17 games.

1 The NFL has its own investigators and penal system.
2 Goodell would face backlash if he did little or nothing.

Where’s the proof? I mean you have the same claims by women but you wanna see some type of proof.
Its a case of he said she said at this stage.or more accurately
He said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said

"mary" in the SI article told others about the incident at the time that it happened......SI was able to corroborate that.....agreed that the SI article did not look good

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back