PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver vs NE post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when does the Brady for MVP talk pick up nationally? I mean Rivers was the frontrunner for a while. And now 43-21 against THAT amazing defense? With no weapons?

Wow! I usually stop by before our game week to share my thoughts on our teams, but I had a busy week. Not surprised we lost, though I do truly feel that if we meet again in the playoffs, it'll be a different result.

Can't talk any trash though today, it's a great day to be a Pats fan. We got smoked. Fortunately, our schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way, and you guys have a tougher road. I think we take the #1 seed and the road still goes through Denver. If not, we're going to have a lot of trouble getting back to the Super Bowl...

So when does the Brady for MVP talk pick up nationally? I mean Rivers was the frontrunner for a while. And now 43-21 against THAT amazing defense? With no weapons?

Rest of the country is still stuck on "Wait, he's seriously not in decline after all? Really really sirrously?"

Speaking of TJ Ward. F*** HIM. Scumbag went low on Gronk again on Gronk's 1st reception.. And by low, I mean knees.. Clearly trying to take him out again..

Yea I was screaming at my TV when I saw that

WOW.. Brady over the last 5 games: 143 for 197 (72.6%) for 1601 yards, 18 TDs and 1 Int.

(Thank you Field Yates for the tweet)
The interception was on a ball that went off his receivers hand to boot. He has been lights out, as I have said since week 5 he will win the MVP this season.

I think the only way he wins the MVP vote is if we end up with the #1 seed. Otherwise the ******** stats argument will once again make people vote for Manning.

#BradysBetter

Something was unstoppable but it wasn't the fabulous Donkeys. And not to put too fine a point on it, but Brady outperformed Manning with no running game, fewer weapons, 5 drops, and facing tremendous pressure. This was one of the great QB performances.

Anyone got a picture of the "expert" picks which mostly had the Broncos?

And congratulations for TB passing Elway for 5th all time in total passing yards. Seemed an appropriate game for it :D.

Wow! I usually stop by before our game week to share my thoughts on our teams, but I had a busy week. Not surprised we lost, though I do truly feel that if we meet again in the playoffs, it'll be a different result.

Can't talk any trash though today, it's a great day to be a Pats fan. We got smoked. Fortunately, our schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way, and you guys have a tougher road. I think we take the #1 seed and the road still goes through Denver. If not, we're going to have a lot of trouble getting back to the Super Bowl...

Thanks for showing up. Denver has a great shot at still getting HFA. Pats have a tougher schedule so far and have to win out to get it. I will say this, I have no doubt these 2 teams will probably be in the AFCCG and one will be in the SB

Right in front of........TJ Ward

WellwornUnfitCaecilian.gif

I love how we got him the TD on the very next play, too. Well deserved.

Holy crap -- if he doesn't get his mitt on that pass, it's a likely INT.

Back in the 1970s I saw a catch almost that good (by Lynn Swann in college) and it was the best I'd ever seen. Now one-handed catches are more common. Still, it was a great, great catch.

Any Gifs of Stork (I believe?) lighting Ward up? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference