Reaction score
9E84BUk.png

Great Win

BB is the GOAT coach

Healthy Gronk is the GOAT TE

Brady is a Mount Rushmore QB

rest of the team looks decent

season is really looking up

Great game. Will watch a replay tonight and enjoy it again.

If Gronk stays healthy and Jones gets healthy this is the best team in the NFL. What a remarkable turnaround from the first few weeks of the season. Tons of credit to the OL.

Having dennard would have made some difference on Sanders

Reactions: ALP
Ward tried to take out Gronk's knee again. Thank god he failed.

Who would've thought we'd get pressure on Manning rushing 3 dlinemen? Lots of games, stunts, and creative inside pressure. Props to Patricia. And Ayers has come one nicely.

Per usual manning gets the stats (most yards) and TB gets the win

The spin has started . So far on NFLN - "They showed the wind" . "Denver didnt come to play". "Patriots in foxboro dont lose". Blah Blah ....

AWESOME Game. Loved how the Pats shut down the Broncos running game. Loved them coming up with the timely interceptions of Manning and putting the Pats offense in a position to score.

For the most part, the Refs let them play. However, I don't understand why they aren't calling the unsportsmanlike conducts for taunting. There were two occasions where the Broncos should have been flagged tonight. One where the O-lineman kept pushing and shoving despite the ref telling him to knock it off after the play was over. The other one was on the 1st Allen Punt of the 4th Qtr. The Broncos receiver threw the ball at a group of Pats players with the officials watching. That's supposed to be taunting. I say this because Troy Brown was flagged for it. So was Deion Branch during his 2nd stint with the Pats.

My only qualm with the Pats game plan was that they didn't have Tim Wright more a part of it. I honestly felt that having Wright out there more would have prevented the Broncos from rushing the passer more than they did. And they rushed Brady ALOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back