Welcome to PatsFans.com

Deion Sanders

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by rtunstal, Jan 18, 2007.

1. rtunstal

rtunstal Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I Just seen on NFL network Deion saying that the colts D just played to of the worst O in the playoffs. finale some one speaking the truth and not ball washing all over Indy.

2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +178 / 8 / -7

Whats up with this lol? The people you'd LEAST expect to pick the Patriots are picking the Pats it seems.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

I keep trying to point out, too, that Jamal Lewis averaged 4.1 YPC against Indy after averaging 3.6 YPC for the year. In 13 carries, he was a lot more effective than people are saying. Now, McNair stunk but that's another matter.

4. rtunstal

rtunstal Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It took me by surprise, it seemed like no one I mean no one wanted to say it but him of all people. What was even funnier is that he was getting a hair cut (not like he has any hair) and a sports writer said that the real surprise was that Indy's D was the best in the play offs and that's when he made the statement.

5. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Too bad....I'm liking the, "Indy D is tough" line that the majority of the media is going with. It seems like the Colts are buying into it as well (from Harper's comments), so hopefully the coaches can come up with a good defensive game plan, the Oline successfully runblocks for a change and Brady stops trying to force the ball to Watson when there are open guys underneath.

6. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

it's ironic Deion is actually talking sensibly these days. I am compeltely shocked it's coming out of him.

7. dtbrks

dtbrks 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That and the play calling... how predictable were they?

1st down: run
    2nd Down: run
    3rd down: pass

8. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +194 / 14 / -3

This is a great thread. It shows that the Indy Colts are riding a wave of confidence right now. Sanders has shorn up their D, and they plkayed two horrifically awful offenses. KC awful? Yeah, when the coach is calling run after run. Yes.

If we start rolling early against the Colts, especially on the ground, the potential is there for them to collapse fast and hard. They may just stop fighting altogether. Back to the same old matador defense.

9. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

crap. Deion Sanders being the only media member who can see just how bad KC and Baltimore were on offense is an obvious sign the world is coming to an end. Hopefully it can wait until after the superbowl.

10. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Wow Deion is on a roll now.......first giving LT the business after he whined, and now this. Now if we could just get Shannon Sharpe off the air!