PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I Just seen on NFL network Deion saying that the colts D just played to of the worst O in the playoffs. finale some one speaking the truth and not ball washing all over Indy.

Whats up with this lol? The people you'd LEAST expect to pick the Patriots are picking the Pats it seems.

I keep trying to point out, too, that Jamal Lewis averaged 4.1 YPC against Indy after averaging 3.6 YPC for the year. In 13 carries, he was a lot more effective than people are saying. Now, McNair stunk but that's another matter.

It took me by surprise, it seemed like no one I mean no one wanted to say it but him of all people. What was even funnier is that he was getting a hair cut (not like he has any hair) and a sports writer said that the real surprise was that Indy's D was the best in the play offs and that's when he made the statement.

Too bad....I'm liking the, "Indy D is tough" line that the majority of the media is going with. It seems like the Colts are buying into it as well (from Harper's comments), so hopefully the coaches can come up with a good defensive game plan, the Oline successfully runblocks for a change and Brady stops trying to force the ball to Watson when there are open guys underneath.

it's ironic Deion is actually talking sensibly these days. I am compeltely shocked it's coming out of him.

That and the play calling... how predictable were they?

1st down: run
2nd Down: run
3rd down: pass

This is a great thread. It shows that the Indy Colts are riding a wave of confidence right now. Sanders has shorn up their D, and they plkayed two horrifically awful offenses. KC awful? Yeah, when the coach is calling run after run. Yes.

If we start rolling early against the Colts, especially on the ground, the potential is there for them to collapse fast and hard. They may just stop fighting altogether. Back to the same old matador defense.

crap. Deion Sanders being the only media member who can see just how bad KC and Baltimore were on offense is an obvious sign the world is coming to an end. Hopefully it can wait until after the superbowl.

Wow Deion is on a roll now.......first giving LT the business after he whined, and now this. Now if we could just get Shannon Sharpe off the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft