PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders Does Not Want His son to go to a Cold Weather Team

The look at me drama and show boating is 1000 times worse now than when Deon Sr was coming up.

Bet Deon Jr is on Tik Tok.

Interesting POV considering he plays for a team who often play in frigid conditions. Either way. we'll be onto Drake's second year by then so who cares?

I know he's certainly going to be one of the best QBs in the draft next year but is already considered the number 1 pick next year that he can play these sorts of games?

Is he any good?

Really, Colorado didn't do so hot did they? So where does jr rank as a QB?

Any team that drafts Jr will also be getting Deion's mouth. I'm sure that will do wonders for his draft positioning.

In other breaking news, another irrelevant coach from another state school somewhere says something that means nothing now and never will.

Will be fun for the team having LaVarr “Ball” Sanders in the stands and undermining all their decisions.

I don't know anything about the Sanders kid, but I would absolutely agree that there is a sense among the "kids" today that quality-of-life factors are super important on where they go or don't go. It's a different world.

I don't know anything about the Sanders kid, but I would absolutely agree that there is a sense among the "kids" today that quality-of-life factors are super important on where they go or don't go. It's a different world.
Agreed - and it may come to the point where every northern team will be looking at domed stadiums.

With nil money running rampant in college athletics, the players are a different breed... Raised on social media telling them they can do no wrong, with the money to back that up at an early age... It's not a bright future

I’m always flip flopping re: Sanders. One day, I find him delightful and funny. The next, he shows another - less desirable - side to his personality. A lot like when he was on the field. An electric kick return for a TD or a big pick 6……. Followed by watching a bigger RB plow in for the TD because he doesn’t want to break his nails.

With nil money running rampant in college athletics, the players are a different breed... Raised on social media telling them they can do no wrong, with the money to back that up at an early age... It's not a bright future
ha, ya, I teach college kids. I try to view it as "different" rather than good or bad. I hear you, tho.

Anyone thinking we should punt on QB this year should look at next years class.

I think the Pats should absolutely draft a QB. I am just not convinced it should be at #3.

I don't blame him. After seeing the KC amputation headlines, and not wanting to wind up like Monty Python's black knight, he wants to only attend his son's games in warmer environments.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back