PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelers are NOT that good..

I didn't know the skins were beating down the down.

How about this Steelers. Come play in the NFCE for a season. Then talk about how tough you are.

Even the Patsy fans have to get my back on this one. YOU PLAY IN THE NFC! Never bring that up again. Your conference is a joke. Go back and look at last year. The top 4 teams in the NFC had losing records vs. the AFC. Go back and look and tell if I'm wrong or making that up.

I didn't know the skins were beating down the down.

Even the Patsy fans have to get my back on this one. YOU PLAY IN THE NFC! Never bring that up again. Your conference is a joke. Go back and look at last year. The top 4 teams in the NFC had losing records vs. the AFC. Go back and look and tell if I'm wrong or making that up.

Yeah, well at least the patsies are good. Your Steelers stink it up.

Actually yes.

You guys never gave him a fair shot. He will end up this year in the top 10 WR.... mark my words...

Listen. Steeler fans loved Randle El, and we actually still do like him. We are not upset at all that he left though. Snyder paid that guy WAY to much, and that simply isn't the way to build a winner. We don't fault Randle El for taking the money. In fact, we are happy for him.

But seriously, you've got some nerve questioning Steeler personel moves seeing that you are a skins fan.

How is your 3rd round pick working out this year? Oh ya, you didn't have one. Your brilliant front office decided to trade it for TJ Duckett in the last year of his contract. That was brilliant.

Now that the pathetic Skins are history, this thread can move on.

Hines Ward couldn't make the Patriots' 53-man roster.

Now that was an intelligent, well thought out post. If Chad Scott can make your team, I'm pretty sure there might be a spot for Hines. Besides, you know Bilecheat LOVES our leftovers.

Last edited:

Yeah, well at least the patsies are good. Your Steelers stink it up.

Hey Trolls, go argue somewhere else. Patsies???? Hey Douches, we ain't been the Patsies in 10 ****ing years. It's kinda a disrespectful term and neither of you have earned the right this year to refer to us that way, doubly so if the "patsies" just hung 52 on your crappy team :mad:

Last edited:
Hey Trolls, go argue somewhere else. Patsies???? Hey Douches, we ain't been the Patsies in 10 ****ing years. It's kinda a disrespectful term and neither of you have earned the right this year to refer to us that way, doubly so if the "patsies" just hung 52 on your crappy team :mad:

Those are 3 beautiful rings. We have 5 of them so so I will splash za pot whenever za **** I please. Patsies.

Last edited:
Yet another lucid, well written, well thought out post by our newest douchebag troll, Jimmycornhole.

Sorry boys, we're stuck with this raging assclown until the Patriots lay the wood to his sorry ass team on the 9th.............

Yet another lucid, well written, well thought out post by our newest douchebag troll, Jimmycornhole.

Sorry boys, we're stuck with this raging assclown until the Patriots lay the wood to his sorry ass team on the 9th.............

I'm fun. You would miss me if I left.

I'd miss you like I'd miss a case of the crabs......

Great "football talk" cracky.

Great "football talk" cracky.

Dude, seriously. You give some wacky line about crabs, but I am always going to respond to stupidity with stupidity.

If you want to address a legitimate question, see the thread I just created about your future new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News