PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Irsay FOUND BLUE, UNRESPONSIVE IN DECEMBER ... OD Suspected, Cops Say

Yeah, this is both a bummer and a warning to anyone who gets in deep with opioids. If you have not seen the series, watch Dope Sick starring Michael Keaton.

Yeah, this is both a bummer and a warning to anyone who gets in deep with opioids. If you have not seen the series, watch Dope Sick starring Michael Keaton.
I think when he was stopped with a laundry bag of pills in his trunk and a woman died of an overdose in a home owned by the Colts 9 days apart was a warning sign.

1705604290738.jpeg
Irsay 20 years ago….party much?

It's sad to see ... though many laugh at him.
Addiction is a medical condition ... we all do not have this.
He is actually very intelligent and that guitar collection is off the charts great.
He travels around with it for people to enjoy .... free.

Troy Aikman said whenever he went out in Dallas, people would offer him unlimited alcohol, drugs, and often times their wives.
That's a lot of temptation.

Imagine being Darrell Strawberry with a major coke habit, everyone knows it, and wherever you go people offer you coke.

Being super rich means you will never run out of drugs (and hookers).

Not making excuses or sympathetic to these spoiled turds, just comes with the menu.

Money does not buy happiness and if you have your health you're rich.

Isray just bought a very rare guitar for his collection. 1 million I believe it was.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back