PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billecheat is going down! :bricks: :rocker:

That's it? I thought you were going to say that was going to be the day the SteAlers were going to FINALLY give the officiating crew from Super Bowl 40 rings. After all, they won the Super Bowl for you guys.

You frigging cheapskates. PAY UP and give the refs rings for their hard work that night.

Junior Seau, Troy Brown, Kyle Brady, Rodney Harrison, Teddy "That's 3" Bruschi, Chad Scott, Larry Izzo, I am counting Chad Brown and Vinny Testicles too - OK so that's 9. Vinny & Chad count as they were there for camp.

All 9 are older than oldest Steeler

Are the refs from Super Bowl 40 still on your roster? Don't forget to count them.

Junior Seau, Troy Brown, Kyle Brady, Rodney Harrison, Teddy "That's 3" Bruschi, Chad Scott, Larry Izzo, I am counting Chad Brown and Vinny Testicles too - OK so that's 9. Vinny & Chad count as they were there for camp.

All 9 are older than oldest Steeler

Glad to see the reach on Vinny and Chad, because everyone knows that if you're in camp, you're on the team. :rolleyes:

But even with those, thats not 10 is it?:bricks:

Looks more like 7
One of those on PUP
Another of those on IR
One of those only plays on Special teams
Looks more like 5 with only 4 on the field at any length of time.

Pretty lame man. You bought into that silliness promoted by the Walrus? Couple debatable calls in that game but no not one bad call. Besides, we prove dthat was no fluke a couple weeks ago.

"Couple debatable calls"...LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/060205

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2320683

http://www.the-fan.org/?p=640

That game was a farce. Admit it. The SteAlers got absoultely waxed in that game... absolutely dominated. Roethlisberger had a 22 QB rating... it was pathetic. The sad thing is, the Steelers probably would have beaten the Hawks anyway, but thanks to one of the worst officiated games in football history, we'll never know for sure. So, your one for the thumb has an asterisk on it. Enjoy. And make sure your team gives Levy and his crew SB rings for a job well done.

Listen dude. I watched the game and I know what I saw. In addition, the head of NFL officiating Mike Pararra stood behind every call when questioned less than a week later. The offesive PI was obvious. The hold was clear especially when you realize the guy had been warned all game about holding Haggans. The Ben TD could have gone either way and no one can say otherwise. It just happened to go our way. It mattered little because we were going for it on 4th down anyway.

Was it the refs who allowed Parker to rip a 75 yard run?
Was it the refs who called the play or threw the pass to a wide open Ward?
Was it the refs who threw the interception to Ike in the 4th quarter?

Ben sucked that game and we still were just that much better than their sorry NFC asses.

Face it that Superbowl will always be tainted..............how does it feel?

And your other Super Bowl wins from the 70's will always be tainted as half of your team was on the sauce.

How does that feel clambrain?

And your other Super Bowl wins from the 70's will always be tainted as half of your team was on the sauce.

How does that feel clambrain?

And your Super Bowl wins from a few years back will always be tainted as half of your team was on HGH.

Face it that Superbowl will always be tainted..............how does it feel?

Don't talk to me about tainted. NO ONE will ever call the Steeler's super bowl tainted in the same manner they will call yours tainted. YOu can eff yourself. If you want to make a rational point, make it. Otherwise, eff off.

Don't talk to me about tainted. NO ONE will ever call the Steeler's super bowl tainted in the same manner they will call yours tainted. YOu can eff yourself. If you want to make a rational point, make it. Otherwise, eff off.
everybody knows the stoolers sb wins were tainted .they were all jacked up on roids .SI did a cover story on it a few years back.just keep your eyes closed and your ears covered and maybe it will all go away lmao.tainted tainted tainted .

Hey Jimmycrackhead, I'm just showing you how insulting it is to hear unfounded claims that the team you suppport has a tainted past that is somehow unigue to your team. The facts are that there is no proof that the Patriots used sideline cameras back then and even if they did they were trained on coaches that were giving signals out in the wide open in front of 60,000 plus fans. The other team was looking at our coaches giving signals too. Every team steals signals from their opponents. You juts want to "taint" the Patriots because you insist on ignoring all the reports of how long standing and widespread the parctice is. Way too many ex-coaches and players have surfaced to say so for any reasonable person to deny. So I guess every superbowl is tainted if signal stealing sets the standard. And if you try to vainly claim that we are tainted becasuse we are the only ones ever caught then I guess the only people who speed in their cars are the ones that got speeding tickets.

everybody knows the stoolers sb wins were tainted .they were all jacked up on roids .SI did a cover story on it a few years back.just keep your eyes closed and your ears covered and maybe it will all go away lmao.tainted tainted tainted .

HGH, HGH, HGH. I know this to be true. Even we in Pgh have our sources.

Last edited:
Hey Jimmycrackhead, I'm just showing you how insulting it is to hear unfounded claims that the team you suppport has a tainted past that is somehow unigue to your team. The facts are that there is no proof that the Patriots used sideline cameras back then and even if they did they were trained on coaches that were giving signals out in the wide open in front of 60,000 plus fans. The other team was looking at our coaches giving signals too. Every team steals signals from their opponents. You juts want to "taint" the Patriots because you insist on ignoring all the reports of how long standing and widespread the parctice is. Way too many ex-coaches and players have surfaced to say so for any reasonable person to deny. So I guess every superbowl is tainted if signal stealing sets the standard. And if you try to vainly claim that we are tainted becasuse we are the only ones ever caught then I guess the only people who speed in their cars are the ones that got speeding tickets.

Honestly, I don't care what you stole. I'm over it and have moved on. I do believe other teams do it as well, but I also believe NE was so arrogant and obvious that it cost them a round 1 pick. That was their own fault. I don't honestly believe your superbowls are tainted, but at the same time I do believe Bilecheat is a win at all costs coach who is lives by that statement in a literal sense. So we can agree no bowls are tainted. The score remains 5-3 Steelers.

how does it feel to look out your window and see the slum that you live in?pittsburg is a dump.
Sorry PP I lived in Pitt for a couple of years,its deffinetly not a dump . In fact its a nice clean town. Allot of high tech no steel mills any more.

HGH, HGH, HGH. I know this to be true. Even we in Pgh have our sources.

Well gosh, I know it certainly SEEMS like Rodney is all over the field sometimes, but he's certainly not HALF the team.:rolleyes:

Still having problems counting, are we?:bricks:

Steelers fans have no class and are only second in douche-baggery to Iggles fans.

As a Skins fan, I hope the Pats obliterate these guys. They are weaksauces in character and gamesmanship.

Second worse fanbase in the entire nation..... Shame on you Pittsburgh. Oh, how was Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back