PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Roger Goodell...(from a Patriots fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've alwa ys said, Goodell has always been consistent. Consistently incompetent:

http://deadspin.com/transcript-roger-goodell-doesnt-know-whats-going-on-1669810412

To attempt to put what's happened to the Pats - including specific losses, like draft picks including first-rounders - into some sort of historical perspective, I'm trying to think of something comparably corrupt...like, McCarthyism, whose victims included a wide range of scholars, intellectuals and public servants; or the Iran-Contra conspiracy, whose victims were, well, anyone who's interested in preserving the stability of the civilized modern world. Targeting of individuals, like Jim Thorpe or Joe Louis, don't seem analogous, unless you want to view this as an attack specifically against Kraft. I can say now with certainty that anyone of any credibility, values, objectivity or even moral compass is absent from the NFL and ESPN.

And since the rest of the country is swallowing whole the propaganda, does that in fact mean that it's up to us to expose the truth, and do something to remove the criminals from the NFL? If so, we can use some governmental and legal help. I think we can easily conclude, however, that justice will never be applied to the perpetrators of this farce.

I have a new favorite writer.

At one point, Goodell even asked Kessler to define "formal." Anyone who's been paying any kind of attention to the NFL for the last few months knows that Goodell is a dumb liar, but it's nice to see everything laid bare, with Goodell's own bumbling words doing him in.

Last edited:
More gold from a couple of years ago. I feel all warm inside now.

http://deadspin.com/good-god-roger-goodell-is-so-stupid-1669283330
What the Journal has actually done, though, is confirm what's becoming more plainly obvious by the day: Roger Goodell is dumb as a ****ing post.
And yet, despite the Journal's best attempt to turn Roger Goodell into Robert Kennedy navigating the Cuban Missile Crisis, the end of the piece reveals Goodell to be exactly what he is: a dumb guy.
That's what I love about football. It brings out passion. Those are the words a drooling doofus in a Riley Cooper jersey would type into the comments section of a YouTube video showing Raiders and 49ers fans beating the crap out of each other. Those are the words you'd expect to hear from a thick-necked sports-radio yakker trying to mount a defense for Richie Incognito. Those are literally the only words that Mike Ditka can write without the aid of spell check.

That's what I love about football. It brings out passion. Can Roger Goodell see Alaska from his house?

Screw the letter.

I want an owner who gets so pissed off that he pulls a Ricky Roma tirade on Kevin Spacey in Glengarry Glenross

Dear Goodell, you are a stupid, stupid man. You were in the right place at the right time as a selfish Senator's brat. You have earned nothing and have received everything. You are the most undeserving person in all the world. On your own merit, you would be homeless and eating your own feces. Rather than being grateful, you **** everywhere and you are proud of it while flaunting your own extreme stupidity. You deserve the worst, a lifetime of hell. It is such a shame that anyone knows your name. You will get your comeuppance as fate is following you. Go to hell where you belong. That said, please make one visit to Gillette. I promise you will be treated with the respect you deserve.
...It's what Taylor Swift said to me when I broke up with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents