PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Bill: Some mediot from ESPN wants to introduce you to the unbeatable Tony Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dear Bill: Some mediot from ESPN wants to introduce you to the unbeatable Tony R

I'm sure BB is quaking in his boots at the prospect of Tony Romo. He probably is losing sleep gameplanning, but the NFC's version of Ben Rothlesburger complete with the cool backwards hat look isn't the reason for it.
I think he is more like the NFC's version of Kordell Stewart.:p

Re: Dear Bill: Some mediot from ESPN wants to introduce you to the unbeatable Tony R

"Are you ready for some Romo?" That's got to be the gayest line I've ever read in a sports article.

most guys would have folded, it shows resolve. and thats one test he has past with flying colors. everyone will have a game like that. getting back on the horse and showing your metal isn't something every guy does.

Man, this is retarted. The bills are the worst team in the nfl. Thats how the cowboys won the game, not because of Tony Romo. I can think of 30 other teams that probably would have won if Tone Tone gave them 5 int. I can think of 2 that would have crushed the crap out of them. Indy and NE.

the nfl got lucky that the Romo didnt blow their " undefeated afc, vs undefeated nfc team" story line for this weekend.

your the guy who assumes your defense was the fault of any lack of offense by the other team, and that your offense was the cause for any lack of defense by the other team. only that could arrive you at the decision that buffulo lost that game. our defense has played great, and it had atleast something to do with their not scoring on offense, and i believe it was the cowboys who drove down the field to score, then recovered the onside kick, then made 2 kicks to WIN the game.. there's 60 minutes of football, and whoever is leading when they are gone, is the winner, thats the game we play. we won that game, unless it was a bill who kicked the game winner for us.. you would have rejoiced in all that is brady if he had had a terrible day and led the team back for the win.
now let me put is succinctly for you.. you are a clown.

and you are a dumbass

let me put it this way, brady wouldnt throw 5 int and fumble the ball. I dont understand how rex grossman stuck on a tone tone uniform and made it on the field monday night

plain and simple, Romo sucked ass that game.

oh, and the time clock should have had more than 2 seconds taken off at the end there.

about the cowboys....."they are who we thought they were"

What a dumb article.

I guess ESPN has to hype this some how. The reality is that this game is almost irrelevant. We're 5-0 with a commanding division lead, and this is a nonconference opponent. Losing this game would be a blip. Less than a blip really, since we'd still have destiny in our own hands with a game coming up against the other unbeaten team. Win or lose this game, the game against Indy is still likely to determine who is tops in the conference since we would hold the tie breaker v. Indy if we win.

ESPN's job is to hype the game. And it sure does seem like some in Dallas view this game like the super bowl. I hope not. That would be pathetic given whant that franchise has achieved.

But if you had to pick a game on the schedule that either team could lose and have it be pretty much irrelevant, this one is it. Don't get me wrong, I hope we win. But if we don't, it certainly won't be because Bill Belichick overlooked Dallas, and it also is ultimately unlikely to make a single bit of difference in the end, everywhere but in the psyche of Dallas fans.

Last edited:

your about to play the last TRUE dynasty. and win or lose, the cowboys are, and will allways be greater then the cheatriots. we are america's team and you are the cheaters of the NFL, that is what you will forever be known for.

So you decided to just become a troll piece of ****, did you? :rolleyes:

The only thing I see in all your lies is jealousy.

I am sure you will have all your excuses lined up when Brady enters the HOF. Or when the Pats win more superbowls than the Boys.

Problem is nobody gives a f#ck what you think anyway.

The Patriots are the last TRUE dynasty. And win or lose, the cowboys will never be greater then the Patriots. You are america's team and you are the class of the NFL, that is what you will forever be known for.

Fixed your post for you.

your about to play the last TRUE dynasty. and win or lose, the cowboys are, and will allways be greater then the cheatriots. we are america's team and you are the cheaters of the NFL, that is what you will forever be known for.

and the cowboys will forever be remembered as the crackhead, crackho franchise. so, don't forget it. they're south america's team.

Last edited:

And he doesn't realize you can't be bothered watching MNF on ESPN...and you could give two ****s about an ESPN mediots assessment.

Some excerpts:

BUFFALO -- Dear Bill Belichick:

Unless you were busy cutting hoodie sleeves or had an appointment with Q to receive the latest UHF pen transmitter for your next spy mission, I'm guessing you watched Monday night's Dallas Cowboys-Buffalo Bills game.
...http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3055891&sportCat=nfl

Wow, that reads like it was written by a 15 year old Bills fanboy. :rolleyes:

The author is a well-known Cowboys ball-washer and Big-12 stooge. There was nothing written that I didn't expect to see.

Didn't the Bills have the 32nd rank defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft