PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DC Inquiry (Pats or Red Socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNH?? How about UMass. Undefeated (except for a game against #2 BC. What were they supposed to do? win?)

I accept the correction--I'm in NH and went to grad school at UNH--wasn't thinking about the Unichussetts of Massaversity.

Some people here just don't get it.

Many years ago (in the 90s), the Red Sox played the Yankees in the final game of a playoff series. The game was supposed to be Sunday night but was played on a Monday night due to a rain delay at some point in the series. At any rate, this game went up against an NFC East matchup (I think Cowboys - Redskins) where both teams were winless (either 0-4 or 0-5).

Guess which game had the biggest Boston area rating? If you said the Red Sox, go to the back of the class.

No matter how popular the Red Sox are (and they are quite popular), they have not won a ratings war in Boston against any pro football game in decades. That's just the way it is. We may (or may not) be a baseball first town, but you'll never know it by the ratings.

Last edited:
what i dont understand is why any patriots fan cares who is watched more .i love all the boston sports teams .i could careless if the redsox get a worse tv rating then the pats :confused: .i just want them both to win .

i agree...why does it need to be one or the other. I love all Boston sports

i agree...why does it need to be one or the other. I love all Boston sports

Ask Jackie MacMullan that question. If you see her column from today, it seems she and the Globe have a very money driven campaign about it.

Ask Jackie MacMullan that question. If you see her column from today, it seems she and the Globe have a very money driven campaign about it.

Could you tell more to those of us who refuse to benefit The Globe or it's anti-Patriots writers by giving them any web hits?

depends on the level of the game..if its World Series Game 7 vs a regular season Pats Game against Dolphins...then the world series...

if its regular season vs. regular season...i would guess Pats...as of right now

I think the Patriots would get a higher rating if they were going head to head this Sunday as well. It's only game 3 and the patriots game against the Skins is a pretty good match-up.

We all know most of us would be surfing back & forth!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News