PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Ortiz - "I don't know if I want to be part of this drama for next year"

Screw this team. Hated them since they dumped Manny. They way they treated Manny was disgusting. I hope the trading of Manny haunts them for the next 50 years.

Last edited:
yawnnnnnnnnnnnn big feakin deal. i give him a month before he starts complaing about his contract once the season starts. ortiz is a diva now. the only thing that will make me happy is when josh beckett is no longer wearing a redsox uniform. i hate that pompus arrogant prick.

He was eighth in the league in OPS last year. Who's your replacement?

Screw this team. Hated them since they dumped Manny. They way they treated Manny was disgusting. I hope the trading of Manny haunts them for the next 50 years.

I gave Manny the benefit of the doubt until he went to the Dodgers and started to do things like going from first to third on singles, despite the hamstring he supposedly was suffering with while part of the Red Sox.

It became clear that he had been tanking here.

I gave Manny the benefit of the doubt until he went to the Dodgers and started to do things like going from first to third on singles, despite the hamstring he supposedly was suffering with while part of the Red Sox.

It became clear that he had been tanking here.

Of course he was. He was trying to get traded.

Not sure how you can excuse that

He knew the Sox were not going to give him the contract he wanted, so instead of playing there and helping them win, he wanted out. He was mad about not getting his contract and then was upset about how the Sox were handling it. He decided to tank it to show that if they don't trade him they will keep a playing who won't try for them. He clearly wanted to play, but not in Boston.

He knew the Sox were not going to give him the contract he wanted, so instead of playing there and helping them win, he wanted out. He was mad about not getting his contract and then was upset about how the Sox were handling it. He decided to tank it to show that if they don't trade him they will keep a playing who won't try for them. He clearly wanted to play, but not in Boston.

That's pretty unprofessional, don't you think?

That's pretty unprofessional, don't you think?

It is not any less professional than what the organization did by publicly disrespecting him. I love how he turned it around and stuck it to them.

It is not any less professional than what the organization did by publicly disrespecting him. I love how he turned it around and stuck it to them.

how did they disrespect him?

It is not any less professional than what the organization did by publicly disrespecting him....

How did they publicly disrespect him?

.... I love how he turned it around and stuck it to them.

Let's see, in doing so, he failed to live up to his contract (how much was he getting paid to play a game?), "stuck it" to his teammates and "stuck it" to the fans (how much does the average fan make compared to him?)...

Yeah, very admirable...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back