Cutler "wants no part of the Belichick tree"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, Eric :D

Scout.com: Is Cutler-to-Cleveland Real? Your First Clue (may be subscription, not sure)

""He wants no part of the Belichick tree. Two months of (Broncos head coach Josh) McDaniels was enough for him," one of the sources said, in reference to new Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini and his long-time ties to Bill Belichick.

"It would take a serious change of heart for him to accept a trade to a team like the Browns," another source said."

Cutler's a tool. Denver should just name Simms the starter and let Cutler ride the pine until either his contract runs out or he begins acting as if he's old enough to not need Pampers anymore. Trading the putz just gives him what he wants.

Of course he wants no part of the Belichick tree. The guy wants to go to a place where they will coddle him and his his arse. The last place he wants to go is to a team where he will be expected to put the team in front of his own selfish needs and ego.

Ummmmmmm, Hey douche bag. Capture yourself a winning season and then perhaps talk about a "coaching tree" that you think will maximize your talents. Until then,

S.T.F.U.

LOL Jay is under contract for three more seasons for relative QB chump change. The Belichick Branches should call his bluff like their mentors would:

Cutler for Quinn straight up
Team with the better record owes the other a 2010 1st
QB on the winning team gets new deal worth $1 more that whatever Eli gets
QB on losting team gets traded to CFL for spite.

What a phony POS:

“I was surprised they decided to trade me this soon,” Cutler said. “I didn’t want to get traded. :confused2: This wasn’t me. They had been going back and forth saying things, wanting me to be their quarterback and then they didn’t. I really didn’t want this. :confused3: I love Denver. I really like my teammates. I didn’t want it to get this far.” :stars2:

As for where Cutler will wind up, the quarterback said he thought that he will land in the NFC."

No shock there, Crybaby wants no part of the AFC, he couldn't come close to winning in it's weakest division... :ugh:

The good news is whichever NFC sucker takes him on will likely deserve him.

ProFootballTalk.com - Latest News and Rumors

Does it surprise anyone that he doesn't want a coach that expects him to work hard, and be prepared for every game? Cutler's value just went WAY down. The BB tree has many branches. Every time this ahole opens his mouth, he becomes worth less.

For a guy who we did not hear a lot of has cast himself into the national spotlight.. he has had his 15 minutes of self destruct face time, move on there is nothing to see here except a complete fool. When he wins a SB or two then he will have some cred..

It could be that McDaniels wanted to get rid of Cutler just as much as he wanted Cassel, and we're beginning to see why.

BTW, someone should tell Cutler that he has no choice of where he gets traded to. He is still under contract and he can either go to the team he is traded to or go the Jake Plummer route and retire. Unlike Plummer, Cutler hasn't gotten his big contract after his rookie contract.

If he doesn't want to play for Mangini because he fears that he is from the Belichick tree and will not coddle his ego, I hope that is exactly where they trade him to.

Personally, if I am a GM and I find out this story is true, I don't touch Cutler with a ten foot pole. If the guy feels he cannot handle a head coach that won't give him special treatment and makes decisions that he feels is best for the team without catering to the egos of their players, he isn't the guy you want to carry your team. I don't see a Brady or Manning taking a stance like that.

Sorry, Eric :D

Scout.com: Is Cutler-to-Cleveland Real? Your First Clue (may be subscription, not sure)

""He wants no part of the Belichick tree. Two months of (Broncos head coach Josh) McDaniels was enough for him," one of the sources said, in reference to new Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini and his long-time ties to Bill Belichick.

"It would take a serious change of heart for him to accept a trade to a team like the Browns," another source said."

Cutler has exposed himself as the one of the softest players in the NFL. He should truly be embarrassed and I hope whatever locker room he goes into, he is not taken seriously. I honestly hope he gets shipped to Detroit or some other doomed franchise.

Wow, I guess Cutler really is the next Brett Favre... ;)

More and more his value is declining...I mean WHAT team seriously wants a BABY like him??

More and more his value is declining...I mean WHAT team seriously wants a BABY like him??

Daniel Snyder. It wouldn't be the first time he acquired a big name with serious character issues and allowed it to blow up in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes