PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Crossing the Charles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was starting to think, "This is cool. Maybe I'll get one." Then closer examination revealed fatal flaws: first and foremost, NO Patriots logo anywhere, including the uniforms. In the background you have the Bankofamericasox with a couple of them standing on ice (?). And finally, NO mention anywhere of the name Patriots, just "I love Boston sports" on the boat. Good idea, terrible execution.

View attachment 12610

Thanks for putting this thread up. I'm purchasing one as we speak for my Man Cave. Even with the air pump lying next to the balls, it's still a cool picture.

For anyone else interested: Crossing the Charles (Wall Print)

Are you ****ing kidding me???

That poster is Raw Sewage.

You should put your new Poster right up there next to the Beef Curtain. ;)

Your opinion has been noted.

ddf4e0265d243667e8a4504bda1b1b664d799bd34d8c6c3a0ee218451581f8ea_1.gif

Say...That's pretty funny, Kontra, Old Hoss!!
icon_lol.gif

But, then: You're a pretty funny guy.
thumb.gif

But you know what's funnier? :D

The fact that you do give a ****. :eek:

And you know what's even funnier than that??
eyebrows.gif

The fact that you're actually not going to spend your Money on that Poster!!
pennywise2.jpg

You know it.

I know it.

In fact: I'll bet you've cancelled it already.
th_coffee.gif

You'll say that you went ahead with it, of course. :rolleyes:

You don't want to Lose Face, after all. ;)

You won't admit that you made a really foolish Impulse Decision, got called on it, lashed out like a ***** at the guy ~ that's me!! :D ~ who called you on it, subsequently sobered up and realized that the guy who called you on it ~ that's me!! :D ~ was absolutely 100% correct and has saved you from your own spectacular Idiocy in buying and prominently displaying such disgusting Sewage in your ManCave...

But you know and I know that I've shamed you into reneging on one of the stupidest Purchases of your entire Life: A Poster from a disgustingly cheesy, money-grubbing outfit that blatantly ****s in the face of the Patriots and all of our accomplishments with its prominent display of the Air Pump!!

By the way...

You're welcome.
thumb.gif

Last edited:
Have been playing around with it. Like the idea of it but, as Tune and others have mentioned, the was a lot flaws in it.

Turning Brady around will be a tough one.

Got Butler's name off a photo of his SB pick. :)

CROSSING_THE_CHARLES 4.jpg

Last edited:
Say...That's pretty funny, Kontra, Old Hoss!!
icon_lol.gif

But, then: You're a pretty funny guy.
thumb.gif

But you know what's funnier? :D

The fact that you do give a ****. :eek:

And you know what's even funnier than that??
eyebrows.gif

The fact that you're actually not going to spend your Money on that Poster!!
pennywise2.jpg

You know it.

I know it.

In fact: I'll bet you've cancelled it already.
th_coffee.gif

You'll say that you went ahead with it, of course. :rolleyes:

You don't want to Lose Face, after all. ;)

You don't want to admit that you made a really foolish Impulse Decision, announced it on the InterNet, Got Called on it, lashed out like a ***** at the guy ~ that's me!! :D ~ who called you on it, subsequently sobered up and realized that the guy who called you on it ~ that's me!! :D ~ was absolutely 100% correct and has saved you from your own spectacular Idiocy in purchasing such disgusting Sewage to display prominently in your ManCave...

But you know and I know that I've shamed you into reneging on one of the stupidest Purchases of your entire Life: A Poster from a disgustingly cheesy, money-grubbing outfit that blatantly ****s in the face of the Patriots and all of our accomplishments with its prominent display of the Air Pump!!

By the way...

You're welcome.

giphy.gif

I had already put in the card details well before your OP to me yesterday. It's too late, Broseph.

Sorry, Man. :(

Well, maybe you can smoke it. :D

If it makes you feel any better, a blown up and framed poster of Butler's Super Bowl-sealing INT is more prominently displayed than anything else in that room.

Decided to give Brady something pleasant to look at until I figure out how to turn him around. :D

EDIT: Added Willie's name to his Jersey.

CROSSING_THE_CHARLES 5.jpg

Last edited:
This has been Fitzy's backdrop for some of his videos.

I was starting to think, "This is cool. Maybe I'll get one." Then closer examination revealed fatal flaws: first and foremost, NO Patriots logo anywhere, including the uniforms. In the background you have the Bankofamericasox with a couple of them standing on ice (?). And finally, NO mention anywhere of the name Patriots, just "I love Boston sports" on the boat. Good idea, terrible execution.

View attachment 12610
I can't tell, who's holding the flag? And please don't tell me that it's Skippy McD.

I can't tell, who's holding the flag? And please don't tell me that it's Skippy McD.

A quick zoom in of the screen reveals that it is, indeed, Josh McDaniels.

Is that Flutie's niece? That would be perfect if it were.

Don't know who it is. I just Volined (Googled) Hot Pats fan and she popped up. Consequently when you Volin (google) Hot Jets Fan a big fat sweaty dude pops up. :eek:

If it makes you feel any better, a blown up and framed poster of Butler's Super Bowl-sealing INT is more prominently displayed than anything else in that room.

It does, indeed!! Well played, Sir!!
beer.gif

So what you're saying is the team should have signed all time great LG, family man, and quality human being Richie Incognito in the 2015 offseason?

Richie Incognito didn't do anything that warranted a full season ban and the threat of a lifetime ban from the NFL.

51ie56Gt5EL._SY300_.jpg

I like this one. One dog goes one way and the other goes the other.

Wow. I completely missed the Goodfellas reference. I wondered, then Googled "one dog goes.." and was enlightened.

Putting Tebow in there is hilarious. Someone should do a poster of the Patriots' "all-bust" team with him, Shawn Crable, Chad Jackson, etc.

That would be the boat you'd want capsizing.

OK. Got Brady turned around. :D

View attachment 12621

Now, can you put the Bruins on skates on the flat ice by the river's edge, watching the boats with a look on their faces that says, "WTF are these idiots doing out here in small overloaded boats?"

Now, can you put the Bruins on skates on the flat ice by the river's edge, watching the boats with a look on their faces that says, "WTF are these idiots doing out here in small overloaded boats?"

Sure. I could also have them sitting on a couch watching the NHL playoffs on TV. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents