PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie re: Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Cro re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three." [Mod Edit]

This Subject text is misleading. I read what he said expecting to see what you posted in your Subject. It wasn't there. He never said any such thing.

His comments were certainly debatable but not insulting. In fact a lot of people around the league would agree with him in terms of pure defensive coaching.

Therefore what he said was not insulting. It was debatable. Big deal. I think that happens every time somebody is asked a leading question (and that was a trap set for Cromartie.)

Good point - - edited the title.

re: Cro re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three." [Mod Edit]

Am I evil for wishing that their practice field would open up and swallow that team whole? I am sick of them. I hate that ******N team. Shouldn't this crap be in the Jets thread. How much of their filth needs a thread of their own? :mad:

Suggested meditation mantra - "Comedy gold, comedy gold, comedy gold"

By saying there is no number 3 he is basically admitting that BB is his number 3

Oh no, I'm sure he plays "hard" while he is adding to the single mother statistics out there, but playing football? Let's keep the pun going.

Quite soft. Limp. Flaccid. Impotent. Major shrinkage at the first sign of contact.

maybe he was in the pool? :D

This Subject text is misleading. I read what he said expecting to see what you posted in your Subject. It wasn't there. He never said any such thing.

His comments were certainly debatable but not insulting. In fact a lot of people around the league would agree with him in terms of pure defensive coaching.

Therefore what he said was not insulting. It was debatable. Big deal. I think that happens every time somebody is asked a leading question (and that was a trap set for Cromartie.)

what are you talking about? by basically not listing belichick or any other coach at number 3, he is saying that there are two great defensive minds in the game - rex ryan and lebeau - and every other coach doesn't measure up. if he had actually said belichick was his number 3 then you can make the argument that he thinks BB is one of the top coaches but not number 1 or 2.

Good point - - edited the title.

the title looks more confusing but whatever. at least say it was a Mod Edited title, not something I came up with (which I wouldn't).

Re: Cro re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three." [Mod Ed

the title looks more confusing but whatever. at least say it was a Mod Edited title, not something I came up with (which I wouldn't).

Good point, sorry 'bout that. Fixed.

Re: Cromartie re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

what are you talking about? by basically not listing belichick or any other coach at number 3, he is saying that there are two great defensive minds in the game - rex ryan and lebeau - and every other coach doesn't measure up. if he had actually said belichick was his number 3 then you can make the argument that he thinks BB is one of the top coaches but not number 1 or 2.
That's one interpretation.

Mine: No player should be ranking coaches but if one does it's a statement of loyalty and affection, and that's how I took it. Of course he needed to end it at 1 and 2.

Who are the best parents in the world according to you? After you name your surprising top two we'll see if you might shut down the bait-n-quiz show.

Re: Cro re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three." [Mod Ed

Can't get much lower on the dirtbag level than Cro. Guy should be walking around with his head in shame with his wreckless lifestyle and the fatherless kids he's dropping all over the place, but he just can't keep his scum bag mouth shut and just play football. Guy is an effin loser, always will be.

well..there is certainly no riddle to be found in YOUR contempt for Cro-moron man....

well..there is certainly no riddle to be found in YOUR contempt for Cro-moron man....
There's two things I expect every season from the Jets.

1. Santonio Holmes making stupid comments in the Patriots direction, &
2. Antonio Cromartie making stupid comments in the Patriots direction.

Wonders never cease. :p

I wonder if he's gonna name his next kid NAME...?

I think it's funny that Rex has dwindled to talking about his "defensive" coaching. Who cares! Go become a coordinator somewhere. The fact is Belichick is 1000x the head coach you are.

I think it's funny that Rex has dwindled to talking about his "defensive" coaching. Who cares! Go become a coordinator somewhere. The fact is Belichick is 1000x the head coach you are.
There's generally four sides to football - offense, defense, special teams and coaching. Bill Belichick has mastered four of those where Rex has mastered one.

I'm thankful for BB. It's been a pleasure to watch him operate.

You know what- I just don't care about what all these Jets that joined Ryan around '09 have to say anymore. (Bart Scott, Cromartie, Holmes) Funny thing is, other than Revis, all the Jets who talk trash about the Pats suck. Maybe if the Jets would have more players who prefer to save their energy for the field, say David Harris, they'd be more successful.

In the interest of building up a positive relationship him, (maybe) BB could take Cromartie out on his boat. And if Cro doesn't feel right sitting in V rings, he can jump overboard and feel more comfortable when BB throws the 0 ring for him to stay afloat?

Re: Cromartie re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

That's one interpretation.

Mine: No player should be ranking coaches but if one does it's a statement of loyalty and affection, and that's how I took it. Of course he needed to end it at 1 and 2.

Who are the best parents in the world according to you? After you name your surprising top two we'll see if you might shut down the bait-n-quiz show.

you're new to this forum and perhaps a new patriots fan, so i'll let you in on something that everyone here knows. cromartie is a trash talker, especially if it involves the patriots. everyone remembers what he said about brady last year and he proceeded to get embarrassed in the two games we played against the jets. cromartie made his remarks to slam belichick and this organization. its obvious.

Later on Cromartie was asked if he's concerned over the insane number of illegitimate children he's fathered over the years. The ever witty CB had another sassy response to the condescending question. "Aite look, I got a one and a two and a three and a four and a five and a six and a seven and a eight and a nine and a ten and a eleven and a twelve and a thirteen and a fourteen and a fifteen and a sixteen and a seventeen and a eighteen and a nineteen and a twenty and a twenny one and a twenny two and a twenny free and a twenny fo and a twenny fi and a twenny six and a twenny seven and a twenny eight and a twenny nine and a..........*thinks*...... twenny ten and a twenny ten one and a twenny ten two and a twenny ten three, but NOT a one and a two and a three and a four and a five and a six and a seven and a eight and a nine and a ten and a eleven and a twelve and a thirteen and a fourteen and a fifteen and a sixteen and a seventeen and a eighteen and a nineteen and a twenty and a twenny one and a twenny two and a twenny free and a twenny fo and a twenny fi and a twenny six and a twenny seven and a twenny eight and a twenny nine and a twenny ten and a twenny ten one and a twenny ten two and a twenny ten three AND a twenty ten fo. Idiot!"

Last edited:

Ryan, on the other hand, is a defensive coordinator with a head coach's title. He is so disinterested in his offense that it was rotting from the inside all year and he didn't know about it until the entire thing fell apart at the end of the season.

NFLN showed one Rex's press conferences over the weekend, and he said something like, "The offense ran something like 22 straight runs today and I was like, wow, that's pretty crazy." Paraphrasing.

It sounds like he's just completely given the offense to Sparano and he doesn't even know what they're going to be working on on a daily basis.

Yeah I saw that. How much you wanna bet he forgets he's on offense and tackles on of his own guys?:singing:

Unfortunately he'll whiff.

who cares what he thinks?? Really, do any of us really care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft