Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cromartie re: Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by TommyBrady12, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyBrady12

TommyBrady12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +238 / 30 / -16

#12 Jersey

2. DefenseRules

DefenseRules Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -1

#12 Jersey

re: Cromartie re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

Am I evil for wishing that their practice field would open up and swallow that team whole? I am sick of them. I hate that ******N team. Shouldn't this crap be in the Jets thread. How much of their filth needs a thread of their own? :mad:
  3. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,318 / 13 / -5

re: Cromartie re Belichick: "I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

Who really cares what Cromartie thinks. Based on his judgements on birth control and his ability to remember his children's names, you gotta think the guy is not a mental giant.

You know the defenses haven't been up to snuff the last few years because Belichick is busy being a head coach, not a defensive coordinator. He is concerned with the entire team rather than just the defense.

Ryan, on the other hand, is a defensive coordinator with a head coach's title. He is so disinterested in his offense that it was rotting from the inside all year and he didn't know about it until the entire thing fell apart at the end of the season.
  4. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +155 / 3 / -1

Responding to garbage from the Jets in general and from pieces of dreck like Cromartie in particular is just no fun.

They are so pathetic even to be criticizing a franchise and team that has accomplished what the Pats have accomplished that it's kind of like getting angry with two-year olds for name calling. You really can't because they don't know any better.
  5. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +51 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

that is the difference between the Pats and Jets. Jets are preoccupied with the Pats 24/7...The Pats only think about the Jets in the week of prep leading up to the game.

Jets are a head case.
  6. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Rookie

Ratings:
    +171 / 4 / -2

#75 Jersey

Would anyone here actually expect someone like this clown to have any respect for the history of this game? I'm sure he has no clue about the Pats of the early 2000s or any of those Giants,Browns or Jet defenses that Belichick was directly involved with.

It's really sad that this guy is allowed to express himself in front of the media and make a fool of himself,his team,city and family. What kind of people have supported this poor kid through out his life? He just comes across to me as that guy who has the deductive reasoning of a confused 12 year old.

Honestly Jet organization. When are you going to get your stuff together and take the microphones from people like Cromartie,Holmes,Scott and Ryan? Can you imagine getting off work,turning the tv and on listening to these tools nightly after work? They are just a flat out embarrassment every time they open their mouths.
  7. Dingleberry

Dingleberry Rookie

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -3

Typically in life, the biggest talkers are also the biggest pu$$ies. We've all known the big mouth who scampers away when confronted physically.

The analogy holds true for Cromartie. He has decent size but we all know how he shies away from tackling and getting boo-boos on the field.

Talks agressive, plays soft.
  8. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,796 / 16 / -21

Talks agressive, plays soft.

are you implying that artificial insemination is the method he used to have all those kids??
  9. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not to defend Cromartie, but I honestly get tired of this kind of stuff. Yes, Cromartie is unbelievably stupid. No news flash there. But it seems like the entire sports media is so preoccuppied with sticking microphones in front of the stupidest player they can find, getting the inevitable inflammatory quote, then immediately running to the person the quote was about and saying "did you hear what so-and-so said about you?" It's like junior high.
  10. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,796 / 16 / -21

so...you're saying the entire sports media is in Jersey?...cool...I wondered where they all went...
  11. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. Thanks for spelling out my point so succinctly.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  12. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,195 / 9 / -7

#75 Jersey

Freak shows sell newspapers and get tv ratings.

see: Rodman, Dennis, Kardashian, Kim Snooki, Snookini, etc.

The public loves to look at the two headed puppies.
  13. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

14. Sparetire

Sparetire Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

If cromartie says, he surley knows. i mean, its cromartie...
  15. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +98 / 2 / -1

Anyone notice the Ravens defense didnt miss a beat after Rex left?
  16. PittPatriot

PittPatriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

Cromartie is definitely one of my most disliked NFL players…unfortunately, he seems to do well against us for whatever reason. I would not mind giving up 15 yards on a pick play at full speed with Gronk ending Cromartie's afternoon at full speed.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Yeah I saw that. How much you wanna bet he forgets he's on offense and tackles on of his own guys?:singing:
  18. Dingleberry

Dingleberry Rookie

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -3

Oh no, I'm sure he plays "hard" while he is adding to the single mother statistics out there, but playing football? Let's keep the pun going.

Quite soft. Limp. Flaccid. Impotent. Major shrinkage at the first sign of contact.
  19. BananaRepublican

BananaRepublican Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This Subject text is misleading. I read what he said expecting to see what you posted in your Subject. It wasn't there. He never said any such thing.

His comments were certainly debatable but not insulting. In fact a lot of people around the league would agree with him in terms of pure defensive coaching.

Therefore what he said was not insulting. It was debatable. Big deal. I think that happens every time somebody is asked a leading question (and that was a trap set for Cromartie.)
  20. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

"I got a one and a two, not a one, a two and a three."

Maybe he was just talking about the # of women he knocked up this weekend.:confused2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.