PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Criticism of NFL’s handling of #DeflateGate becomes mainstream

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the previous Page, Brother Stone:

No offense, Brother Broonz, but you remembered that very wrong. Do you not remember Parcell's Speech from the FoxBoro Field after we won the AFC Championship Game over the Jaguars?

It Was A Moment For Gash

I detest Parcells for the Evil he did, but Sam Gash was my favorite Player on that Team, bar none.

For Parcells to give a Shout Out to a guy in an hospital bed at that triumphant moment ~ the guy who I thought best represented the Ferocity of that tremendous Team ~ was awesome. :cool:

*Thanks for giving me an excuse to re-post my Praise of Sam Gash!! :D

I suspect that brother Bruinz was remembering Troy Brown and somehow mentally inserting Sam gash.

Troy was a big part of drew's afccg performance and held out for no reason in big game, (or same reason why lane got no te help, pick a parcels-Kraft hatred conspiracy theory if you like).

I appreciate your Responses, but I'm calling ********.

You squeal and squawk at all of us for lacking the "bollocks" to "take the NFL head on", and then you squawk and squeal at us to "get off your arses and be properly proactive", but when you're challenged to tell us what you'd suggest, your answer is to get everybody together and...write a freaking letter??
spock.gif

Yeah.

That'll show'm. :rolleyes:

The only one with enough Leverage to have a Chance to defeat this Atrocity was Kraft, who once again showed, it gives me no Pleasure to say, that he lacked the Courage to take on the rest of the League.

The Idea that the Fans of 1 Team could somehow overwhelm the League by writing a Letter is pathetic.

All you're doing is pissing and moaning about the pissing and moaning, yet declaring that it somehow means that you've got more guts than the rest of us. And that, my friend, is ********.

lol Its not just a letter.

The letter to whoever... is what starts it, to Kessler, Yee whoever.. someone that is 100% involved already and has some kind of understanding of the law in which to get the picks back.
Its better than moaning like a little ***** on a forum, being proactive in getting someone to say whether its even possible.

Your detest for Kraft.. So why not start a supporters trust. No one gets anywhere sounding off on a MB.

You should easily get a decent number to join because of recent events. Maybe its just easier to blow off on a MB.

lol Its not just a letter.

The letter to whoever... is what starts it, to Kessler, Yee whoever.. someone that is 100% involved already and has some kind of understanding of the law in which to get the picks back.
Its better than moaning like a little ***** on a forum, being proactive in getting someone to say whether its even possible.

Your detest for Kraft.. So why not start a supporters trust. No one gets anywhere sounding off on a MB.

You should easily get a decent number to join because of recent events. Maybe its just easier to blow off on a MB.

For some bizarro reason, patsfans wasn't able to process my response 6 weeks ago. That's why I'm getting back to this only now ~ if this works ~ as seeing your response on another thread reminded me of something I'd long forgot about: your pathetic bleating in this Thread.

01 ~ Message Boards are phenomenal places for having discussions about subjects which interest us, from the comfort of our own Homes, without taking the Time or Expense to go out, meet, organize, and coordinate around our busy Lives. They are not generally places where Movements begin.

02 ~ If you felt like trying to form some kind of "Trust", as you put it, because you have this inexplicable Fantasy that your Trust would somehow topple Goodel from Power when even Bob Kraft himself isn't willing to fight...Well, I can't imagine that anyone would stand in your way.

03 ~ We might point and laugh at your preposterous Ideas and the pathetic, infantile, and impotent way in which you lash out at us when you present them...but we wouldn't stand in your way.

04 ~ But for you to lash out at the rest of us by describing us as "moaning like a little ***** on a forum" is a clear sign that your Fantasy World is consuming you. Most of us, I think, understand the Message Boards for what they are: a remarkably convenient and wonderfully inexpensive means of sharing thoughts with folks interested in what we're interested in: No more than that.

05 ~ Clearly, you want it to be more than that: Far more than that. Your overzealous eagerness to meet the rest of us, even while describing us as "moaning like a little ***** on a forum" is ironic twofold, not only because you're lashing out at those Strangers who you clearly wish to befriend, but also because, in so doing, you and you alone are the lone Soul "moaning like a little ***** on a forum".

ROFL hahaha

01 ~ Message Boards are phenomenal places for having discussions about subjects which interest us, from the comfort of our own Homes, without taking the Time or Expense to go out, meet, organize, and coordinate around our busy Lives. They are not generally places where Movements begin.

Actually that is wrong. I am part of a membership that was brought together via MB fans forums, which has built up over the last 10 years to a decent number of annual paying members. This group now shares a table with the clubs owners and talks about what fans want.

02 ~ If you felt like trying to form some kind of "Trust", as you put it, because you have this inexplicable Fantasy that your Trust would somehow topple Goodel from Power when even Bob Kraft himself isn't willing to fight...Well, I can't imagine that anyone would stand in your way.

Its not about toppling anyone, its about getting your voice across in the right channels instead of stomping your feet like a spoilt 4 year old. Something that has been very successful at the Tottenham hotspur supporters trust.

03 ~ We might point and laugh at your preposterous Ideas and the pathetic, infantile, and impotent way in which you lash out at us when you present them...but we wouldn't stand in your way.

I don't see people laughing, I see people joining a facebook group that are following someone willing to take things further with the fans that want to have a voice. Nice try though at baiting.

04 ~ But for you to lash out at the rest of us by describing us as "moaning like a little ***** on a forum" is a clear sign that your Fantasy World is consuming you. Most of us, I think, understand the Message Boards for what they are: a remarkably convenient and wonderfully inexpensive means of sharing thoughts with folks interested in what we're interested in: No more than that.

Agree on the last bit, not on the sly dig obviously.

05 ~ Clearly, you want it to be more than that: Far more than that. Your overzealous eagerness to meet the rest of us, even while describing us as "moaning like a little ***** on a forum" is ironic twofold, not only because you're lashing out at those Strangers who you clearly wish to befriend, but also because, in so doing, you and you alone are the lone Soul "moaning like a little ***** on a forum".

I don't want to meet the rest of you, I'm on the other side of the world for one. lol PMSL at the rest.. poor attempt one might add.

Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference