PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Carter/Ray Lewis out, Randy Moss in at ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not watching. Congrats to Moss, though, on what should be a nice bump in pay.

Agree but its a start. Now they need to hire one of the ball boy guys for color commentary on any Jets or Colts game they televise. Also need to hire Grogs and/or Zolak for more commentary and game predictions...Let's see what else?? Not sure but I will continue to work on this list.

Interesting. Moss will never bad mouth Brady so odd for ESPN to do that.

Also I am glad they finally got rid of Ray Lewis. Being charismatic doesn't mean you should get a pass are being involved with a murder.

Is he charismatic? If people think he is, I can only say that I keep different company.

Is he charismatic? If people think he is, I can only say that I keep different company.

I despise RL and think hes a murdering, lying, idiot but the guy does have a energy about him that makes you pay attention....for about 2 minutes then you hear what he says and tune him out.

Not sure if that is charisma or not. :D

Quite the bloodletting:

Lewis
Carter
Keyshawn
Tirico
Ditka
Dilfer

And that doesn't even include the idiotic firing of Schilling.
I didn't mind Keyshawn, he wasn't horrible. Lewis and Carter was kind of a surprise (a pleasant one). Ditka, he needed to go out to pasture, he was getting difficult to understand, but still enjoyed his input. Dilfer, I thought he was pretty good.

I pretty much hated Lewis and Carter with all my heart. The whole "fall guy" speech ended carter's career, ESPN even made him apologize on live TV, you knew his days were numbered. And Lewis, he just wasn't good, brought nothing to the table. Some guys are good at being analysts, some have no talent for it at all. Lewis was just plain awful at it.

love randy!!!

now if they can find a way to get rid of tom jackson. randy/charles woodson...even boomer are pro brady so this isnt so bad.

ray canned after two years LOL

Nice! Killin Two Birds With One Stone!
Keep backin your boy Randy.

I always stayed tuned to the Pats post game show just to see what outfit Randy would wear. He definitely had some interesting choices.

I despise RL and think hes a murdering, lying, idiot but the guy does have a energy about him that makes you pay attention....for about 2 minutes then you hear what he says and tune him out.

Not sure if that is charisma or not. :D

I remember watching Ray Lewis a football life and thinking is this guy for real? What a nutcase!

Everyone who has twitter should ask Cris Carter what happened to his fall guy.:D

Looking back at Moss' treatment by the media, you'd think he was an alcoholic, a murderer and used stickum. o_O

Cris Carter and Ray can go to hell.

Good for Randy. Hope he does well.

As long as they keep the Mai Tais away from Seanny and doesn't drive his car into any buildings he should do well.

So close to a haiku

Quite the bloodletting:

Lewis
Carter
Keyshawn
Tirico
Ditka
Dilfer

If i watched, that would make me happy. Randy actually has a personality.

Quite the bloodletting:

Lewis
Carter
Keyshawn
Tirico
Ditka
Dilfer

What is idiotic about firing someone without any broadcasting talent who pisses off the sponsors to boot?

Let's keep it all in perspective. ESPN still employs idiots like Jemele Hill and Stephen A. Smith. That alone is a good enough reason to ignore this putrid excuse for a network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back