PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys Tell T. Romo To "Cool It" With Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious to know if the cowboys informed all players to "cool it" with their girlfriends and wives

But Eva Longoria is way hotter than Jessica Simpson. :D

I think we agree on the whole of this argument, DTF.

Depends if you like huge racks

Are you kidding me? Tony Romo wasn't showing shots into the press box where Simpson was sitting. Nor was she the reason he hurt his hand mid game. Nor was she the reason he couldn't stop throwing almost every pass at Jason Whitten, instead of hitting T.O, ruining my fantasy football season (yeah, that is me being selfish.) Why do I think the story is BS, as I don't think a team has a right to tell a guy who he can and can't have a relationship with. And, if he can't have her, well I am sure many of us males here, myself included, would have no problems keeping her company if Romo can't.

T.O. doesn't like it, her or anything that keeps HIM out of the spotlight. Narcissists are like that 24/7.

This story is too funny. Underwood attends eagles game and Romo has worst game yet. Simpson attends eagles game and Romo has worst game yet. So their fans, TO, and the organization conlcude that Romos girlfriends are a distraction to him. LMFAO! You know I hear that the EAGLES have a history of making good QBs look bad. WTF? Everyone just loves soap operas! So sad.

A couple of weeks going back to being "Tony :eek: Homo" will do him good ...get his strength back. Tony is spending too many nights being a tripod. I remember the old rule for boxers was no :eek: sex within 6 weeks of the fight ... ah those old school ways.:p

Last edited:
T.O. doesn't like it, her or anything that keeps HIM out of the spotlight. Narcissists are like that 24/7.

Yeah .. but T.O. is way smarter than Romo ... he only lives with ugly ho's who won't distract him from working out.

Depends if you like huge racks

Simpson's knobs will be stomach level in a few years. Her nose looks like a carrot ... not my type at all. I like them trim and fit and no bigger than a "C" cup please ... too much waste when they are bigger than that.

071217_Jessica_Simpson.jpg

Bill Zwecker of the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES reports today that "Romo has been told to put his romantic life on the back burner at this critical juncture near the end of the regular NFL season. I also understand that at least one team official has suggested to Simpson that it would 'be in Tony's best interest,' if the couple cooled it for a few weeks."

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/703346,CST-FTR-zp19.article

she looks like she's saying to herself, "damn, he sucks. maybe i should buy a #12, and go see tommy"

oh, and for the record....superbowl win first, then jessica after the game:D

To those saying she's stupid, is she really, or is it her ploy to stay front and center in the media. She is a brilliant promoter of herself and she is loaded because of it. I bet you she's not half as dumb as many think.

Also, she has nice boobs.

To those saying she's stupid, is she really, or is it her ploy to stay front and center in the media. She is a brilliant promoter of herself and she is loaded because of it. I bet you she's not half as dumb as many think.

Also, she has nice boobs.

People have said that the dumb blonde act is just that, an act. Supposedly she's a relatively intelligent person. By actress/singer standards, so still a moron by human standards, but not as out of this world stupid as she seems on TV.

People have said that the dumb blonde act is just that, an act. Supposedly she's a relatively intelligent person. By actress/singer standards, so still a moron by human standards, but not as out of this world stupid as she seems on TV.

Exactly. And also, the boobs.

C'mon people stop acting like shes the hottest out there. She's not all that. She's okay.

I rate them on their kissing ability, and she's an even better kisser than Beyonce and Jessica Alba COMBINED, in my opinion.

Her walnut-sized brain would be impressed by the sun coming up in the morning. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't buy into the whole "Jessica Simpson is Stupid" bit. I think she is a lot smarter than people give he credit for. Example: On her show she mispronounces platypus as platamapus. Next thing you see, her clothing line is selling t-shirts that say "platamapus." She has made a ton of money being "dumb". I wish I wa that dumb sometimes.

Public Service Announcement!! Please don't generalize blondes as stupid and easy. Way too overdone. I am blonde and can assure you, a yacht wouldn't even come close to getting me to jump in the hay. Thanks.

Carry on Gentlemen!

Yes but what makes you think you'd have any takers? ;)

Is it possible to "cool it" with Jessica Simpson? Give me 20 seconds with her, and I'll show you the opposite of "cool it"

Seriously, I would only need 20 seconds.

you sure you'd last that long?

So if the network cameras kept their focus on the field instead of Jessica Simpson, is this even an issue?

Amen.

Can I ask, seriously, does anybody really believe this crap? Are people really buying into idea that the network cameraman's Jessica Simpson fetish has ANYTHING to do with what happened on the football field? Who knew America had this deep vein of superstition about Demon Boobs with the power to destroy men's minds?

Cause, you know, most football players never have sex. They're too focused on film study, and they need every one of their sperm for dissecting defenses. The rich, famous, handsome players have the least sex of all, and of course never attract good-looking women. In fact, it's true in every walk of life: no rich, powerful man ever sleeps with a beautiful woman. You can prove it, because if he did he would contract the Demon Boob Curse and suddenly be unable to run his billion-dollar empire. It's the ugly losers who bang all the supermodels, in a self-reinforcing cycle of loserdom. It follows that Saint Tom Brady has never, ever been seen in the company of a model or actress, let alone invited her to a -- *gasp* football game! Randy Moss was God's reward to Brady for his pious abstinence.

Do you think somebody in the league office decided they needed an even stupider scandal than spygate?

Amen.

Can I ask, seriously, does anybody really believe this crap? Are people really buying into idea that the network cameraman's Jessica Simpson fetish has ANYTHING to do with what happened on the football field? Who knew America had this deep vein of superstition about Demon Boobs with the power to destroy men's minds?

Cause, you know, most football players never have sex. They're too focused on film study, and they need every one of their sperm for dissecting defenses. The rich, famous, handsome players have the least sex of all, and of course never attract good-looking women. In fact, it's true in every walk of life: no rich, powerful man ever sleeps with a beautiful woman. You can prove it, because if he did he would contract the Demon Boob Curse and suddenly be unable to run his billion-dollar empire. It's the ugly losers who bang all the supermodels, in a self-reinforcing cycle of loserdom. It follows that Saint Tom Brady has never, ever been seen in the company of a model or actress, let alone invited her to a -- *gasp* football game! Randy Moss was God's reward to Brady for his pious abstinence.

Do you think somebody in the league office decided they needed an even stupider scandal than spygate?

:rocker: Demon Boob Curse?? Hysterical, I love it! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back