PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys Tell T. Romo To "Cool It" With Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take the trophy. You're Tony Romo, you get plenty of hot women. Maybe you can date someone who actually has a brain and personality.

Last edited:
So if the network cameras kept their focus on the field instead of Jessica Simpson, is this even an issue?

No.

This story is more about the media than anything else.

This is the issue. I am sure that the Cowboys, if they told them to cool it, meant the PR machine, not the relationship. Ms. Simpson is a good looking girl with pretty much zero talent. Her only opportunity to continue to earn the big bucks is to keep herself planted squarely in the spotlight, and now she is taking Tony along for the ride. That could be distracting for him and the team and I could see how the Cowboys would want it toned down. Why not sit anonymously in the stands and meet up after the game when everyone else is gone? Isn't this how countless other NFL wives, girlfriends & families do it? Unfortunately, this method would not help Ms. Simpson's "career" so she chose the opposite path. And guess what? Look at the publicity it's gotten her! And now the Cowboys and Romo look like dopes. The whole thing is pretty funny.

bM4817-JessicaSimpson@TheDukesOfHazzard-1.jpg

Come on, Simpson or the Super Bowl is equivalent to our threads pertaining to 13-1 or the Super Bowl. One has nothing to do with the other.

hmmmm.....this...

superbowl%20trophy.jpg

...or this?

Jessica%20Simpson.jpg

I'll take Jessica Simpson thank you!

If I had this:

superbowl%20trophy.jpg

Chances are I'd be able to get up in all sorts of this:

2726500.jpg

It's simple math, really.

xin_0112031915545012283644.jpg

Wait..."Cool It".....

...Is that, like, chicken, or fish?

Jessica Simpson famous quote:
“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'”

The original post links a gossip column, which makes it about 10 percent likely to be true, if that, in my opinion.

If it is true, it's great news for the Packers. If Cowboy "officials" are really telling Romo when and how he can have off-the-field relationships, they are likely doing a whole heck of a lot more damage than his love life.

He should tell them to go take a great flying leap -- not because she's very attractive but because it's none of their freaking business.

If I had this:

superbowl%20trophy.jpg

Chances are I'd be able to get up in all sorts of this:

2726500.jpg

It's simple math, really.

If he was a real man Like Brady he should be able to take both.

what would you rather have; unlimited jessica simpson untill you got sick of it, or a superbowl? or are you a woman?

Superbowl by about 20 billion miles. You'd get sick of her anyway as she's such a massive idiot. Anyone who's got a d!ck has had t!ts and arse. Anyone doesn't just get one of the most coveted possessions in the game.

Those rings aren't as easy to get as blondes like Simpson are after a few shots and a little white lie about owning a yacht.

xin_0112031915545012283644.jpg

"Okay, you like soooo totaly told me you had a yacht"

"I know, I lied just to sleep with you"

"Oh, ok, cool. Well, bye then hehe.."

Simpson is a beard if I ever saw one, Tony Homo is as gay as they come. Watch them both come out as scientologists in a couple years.

Simpson is a beard if I ever saw one, Tony Homo is as gay as they come. Watch them both come out as scientologists in a couple years.

i just about pissed myself when i read that

Those rings aren't as easy to get as blondes like Simpson are after a few shots and a little white lie about owning a yacht.

"Okay, you like soooo totaly told me you had a yacht"

"I know, I lied just to sleep with you"

"Oh, ok, cool. Well, bye then hehe.."

Public Service Announcement!! Please don't generalize blondes as stupid and easy. Way too overdone. I am blonde and can assure you, a yacht wouldn't even come close to getting me to jump in the hay. Thanks.

Carry on Gentlemen!

Her walnut-sized brain would be impressed by the sun coming up in the morning. :rolleyes:
My guess is Romo's not concerned with her brain. Neither am I for that matter... :rofl:

071217_Jessica_Simpson.jpg

Bill Zwecker of the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES reports today that "Romo has been told to put his romantic life on the back burner at this critical juncture near the end of the regular NFL season. I also understand that at least one team official has suggested to Simpson that it would 'be in Tony's best interest,' if the couple cooled it for a few weeks."

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/703346,CST-FTR-zp19.article

I would tell the Dallas Cowboys to kiss my ass, can they tell him who and when he can see somebody? I would tell them to show me in my contract that they have the right to tell me this. I mean look at her, she is a babe, no way I would be giving that up for even a day..

Last edited:
I would tell the Dallas Cowboys to kiss my ass, can they tell him who and when he can see somebody? I would tell them to show me in my contract that they have the right to tell me this. I mean look at her, she is a babe, no way I would be giving that up for even a day..

jessica_simpson_20.jpg

I hear you ...;)

C'mon people stop acting like shes the hottest out there. She's not all that. She's okay.

You're jealous cause we're giving her more attention than Tom Brady, huh?

It's ridiculous that Jessica Simpson's attendance is being used as the excuse for the team playing poorly. This has nothing to do with professionalism, it has everything to do with her being a scapegoat for the media's next Favre laying an egg.

And FWIW, Giselle and Moynihan have both attended Patriots games while with Tommy. The Cowboys are out of line in recommending that they cool it, unless, of course, Jerry Jones has decided to model his football team after Dr. Phil's television show.

I feel the sameway. It's not Jessicas fault that the Cowboys lost. And the Team telling Romo to cool it is just wrong. Why didn't they step in and say something when half the team was on nose candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back