PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys talking to Dolphins about dealing TO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The News
According to Fanball sources, the Cowboys and Dolphins may be discussing a trade for wide receiver Terrell Owens.

Our View
The Cowboys have traditionally been a haven for former problem players, but Owens' divisive nature has them looking to part ways with the high-maintenance wideout. Should a deal happen, TO would join Ted Ginn in Miami to form a better-than-average receiving duo. In Dallas, Roy Williams, who made a minimal impact after joining the Cowboys last year, would be asked to step into the No. 1 receiver role.

Fantasy Sports - Fanball.com

Re: OT: [RUMOR]Cowboys talking to Dolphins about dealing TO?

LOL! What a BS rumor! Parcells hates TO. He refused to show up to the press conference announcing TO. He wouldn't reference TO by name for a while. It is believed in many corners that he retired from coaching because Jones refused to cut TO.

How is this negotiation going to go?

Parcells: You send TO, your first round pick, and Demarcus Ware and we'll send you a bag of footballs.
Jerry Jones: No way! That is a totally unfair trade.
Parcells: Ok, you can include your second round pick too.

The rumor on CNN sports was that Owens would be cut.

If owens gets cut, and the colts cut Marvin Harrison, do you think the colts will pick up TO?

Neither the Dolphins nor the Colts sound like a good fit. The Dolphins for the reason (Parcells) already mentioned and the Colts, Vinatieri aside, sign almost no big name FA.

TO is a cancer and an old one, so Tuna isn't going to want him, I don't think the boys are going to cut him becouse of the cap hit (around 9 mill), and I supposed the reason why Wade's still the coach there is becouse TO likes him:D

I don't think TO's stock is nearly as high as some would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back