PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Things seem to about to explode in Cowboyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly even with the iron fist that Wade Phillips weilds in Dallas, TO seems to be uncharacteristically creating waves and being a cancer in the Cowboys lockerroom. I know TO is the most unselfish player in the league, but apparently he feels that Romo's and Witten's friendship is costing him passes thrown in his direction.

ESPN - Sources: Conflict bubbling between Terrell Owens, Tony Romo

I have to give Colin Cowherd credit. He called it. He said that the Cowboys were so loose that could handle adveristy by rolling with the punches while the tightly wound Patriots would implode on themselves because of the loss of Brady. LOL!

Re: OT: Things seem to about to explode in Cowboyland

I have to give Colin Cowherd credit. He called it. He said that the Cowboys were so loose that could handle adveristy by rolling with the punches while the tightly wound Patriots would implode on themselves because of the loss of Brady. LOL!

:rofl:

Sometimes having a bunch of ":robot:"s in your locker room is a good thing. ;)

Heh,

Those Cowboys just kill me. It's like they're Football's version "Dallas"...

The team that put the "FUN" back in "DYSFUNCTIONAL"... :singing:

Add in Jerry Jones crit of Marion "the Barbarian" Barber for not playing with a hurt pinkie toe and you have a massive clusterfrak.

I don't know if I posted it here but I told my sister and a co-worker that I expected the Cowboys or Chargers to implode this year. Looks like I was right on both. There's history that when a loser coach takes over from a strong coach that they keep it going for a while but then all hell breaks loose. A few examples are the Cowboys winning a SB after JJ left then imploding. The Browns went to the AFCCG the year after Shottenheimer left then were 3-13. The Patriots had a slower drop under Carrol but were dropping every year. When a strong HC leaves his impring can stick around for a while but eventually the weak new HC is what he is.

espn-videos.jpg

spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
favre
favre
favre
favre
favre
favre
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
plaxico
plaxico
plaxico
plaxico
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys

Last edited:

Surprisingly even with the iron fist that Wade Phillips weilds in Dallas, TO seems to be uncharacteristically creating waves and being a cancer in the Cowboys lockerroom. I know TO is the most unselfish player in the league, but apparently he feels that Romo's and Witten's friendship is costing him passes thrown in his direction.

ESPN - Sources: Conflict bubbling between Terrell Owens, Tony Romo

I have a hard time believing this since Wade Phillips is such a legendary coach! :rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing this since Wade Phillips is such a legendary coach! :rolleyes:

You mean BUM Phillips, right? ;) His son always seemed to me to have a head just a little to big to squeeze into daddy's hat.... if'n ya know what I'm a gitten at there....

Huh? Are you joking? T.O. the most unselfish player in the league? Wade Phillips and his iron fist? What the hell are you talking about? You obviously don't know T.O or Wade Phillips because they are the exact opposite of what you say.

Last edited:

Huh? Are you joking? T.O. the most unselfish player in the league? Wade Phillips and his iron fist? What the hell are you talking about? You obviously don't know T.O or Wade Phillips because they are the exact opposite of what you say.

Uh, he's being facietious. Look it up.

Uh, he's being facietious. Look it up.

If your being facietious, then make a comment at the end like "LOL" or put a :rolleyes: at the end. If you write comments like this, people will not know if your joking or not. They are just words to the reader. Look it up.

"Huh? Are you joking? T.O. the most unselfish player in the league? Wade Phillips and his iron fist? What the hell are you talking about? You obviously don't know T.O or Wade Phillips because they are the exact opposite of what you say."

I was waiting for someone to react like that to those comments; congrats to you, you win the prize, though I am not sure what prize that will be exactly.............. effin hysterical.

After reading half of the article, I realized that Romo is an idiot. Romo should include T.O. in the gameplans along with Witten. In fact, Romo needs to include his entire arsenal of WR's to find ways to get them the ball. Does Romo think he's going to throw to Witten on every pass? T.O. is one of the best WR's in the game and Roy Williams is pretty good himself. Romo should be having field days against any defense with those recievers he has.

"Huh? Are you joking? T.O. the most unselfish player in the league? Wade Phillips and his iron fist? What the hell are you talking about? You obviously don't know T.O or Wade Phillips because they are the exact opposite of what you say."

I was waiting for someone to react like that to those comments; congrats to you, you win the prize, though I am not sure what prize that will be exactly.............. effin hysterical.

Gotta admit it's frakin' hysterical when guys go all ballistic over a faux post here. We need more of this.

I didn't know you were the brains behind the original post. :rolleyes: I knew the guy was joking but it irritates me when people write that without letting the reader know their joking or being sarcastic.

After reading half of the article, I realized that Romo is an idiot.

Given your inability to grasp the meaning of the O.P., perhaps this wasn't the best thread for you to be insulting the intelligence of others.

Woooooooosh....

Incase the people of patsfans are wondering, thats the sound something flying over your head makes.

I dont know about you guys, but I hope they pull it together before they play the Ravens. We need 2 Raven losses. PS: I hate the Cowboys.

espn-videos.jpg

spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
spygate
favre
favre
favre
favre
favre
favre
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
plaxico
plaxico
plaxico
plaxico
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys

Best post of the year!!!

as much as this maybe true...ESPN has a habit of stoking the fire. Remember when they went and asked TO "IF brett favre was the QB of the eagles would you be 6-0 ?" i mean what kind of a question is that. ? Clearly knowing that TO is stupid and will answer stupidly. I dont mind cowboys imploding but ESPN is at it again..creating news with 'sources' instead reporting something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back