PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where the Cowboys come unglued.

Unbelievable how the Patriots front office passes on a speciman like Dez Bryant....We seem to have a horrible track record drafting WRs and RBs this past decade. I love McCourty, a great draft pick, but I still think Dez was the better choice. Dez can single handily change a game with his prescence.

Last edited:
I knew Bryant would be this good. He's the third best WR I've seen in college in the last decade. Behind Cal Johnson and Fitz.

He reminds me of another young 88 on the Cowboys.....Michael Irvin

Yep, these are the Dallas Cowboys I know and laugh at

This is disgraceful. Could have at least gotten into field goal range. Now have to settle for a punt.

Unbelievable how the Patriots front office passes on a speciman like Dez Bryant....We seem to have a horrible track record drafting WRs and RBs this past decade. I love McCourty, a great draft pick, but I still think Dez was the better choice. Dez can single handily change a game with his prescence.

Yeah,how could we pass up on Bryant and take that bum McCourty a few picks later...Belichick is an idiot :snob:

No benefit of the doubt today. Two in a row though lol.

Just sent the house on that blitz out of the dime.

God you can't shoot yourself like that against the jets d

Jets got lucky there that he didn't drop that in bounds.

I blame the Virginia Beach city council. They're from New Jersey...they Jerseyfied the city.

Ok whatever you say there Nikolai..... if that IS your name

I would take McCourty

Jets got lucky there that he didn't drop that in bounds.

Jets always have luck on their side

Just look at their 3 wins last year that they won with what..20 seconds left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back