PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Copy of Pats/Jets game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Back to the Maritimes after the long drive home this morning from Boston. I was wondering if there's a place to download the game from last night. I taped it on my VCR (hahaha, remember those things?) and would like to have a copy that I can burn to a DVD. Wow, what a game to see live...still, it's my 3rd time seeing the Pats live, 3rd loss...:(

Thanks In Advance!

Hey Folks,

Back to the Maritimes after the long drive home this morning from Boston. I was wondering if there's a place to download the game from last night. I taped it on my VCR (hahaha, remember those things?) and would like to have a copy that I can burn to a DVD. Wow, what a game to see live...still, it's my 3rd time seeing the Pats live, 3rd loss...:(

Thanks In Advance!

Tenyardtorrents has a forum where they post game torrents. Sometimes xvid, sometimes h.264.

Tenyardtorrents has a forum where they post game torrents. Sometimes xvid, sometimes h.264.

Tenyardtorrents is the best place. Just be careful, they are quick to ban you, if you're not uploading, and re-seeding games as well. I found that out the hard way. :D

Most camera/photography stores will burn a dvd from your tape for you.

Tenyardtorrents is the best place. Just be careful, they are quick to ban you, if you're not uploading, and re-seeding games as well. I found that out the hard way. :D

Yeah, I'm a little leery of downloading old games there because that would be a great way to get my share ratio out of whack.

3rd time you have seen them live.. their third loss.. what have we learned from this??? ;) jk Just let me know next time you are going to the game so I wont get my hopes up :)

It'll most likely replay on NFLN this week. Have someone DVR it.

I got a copy of the game yesterday. My wife's cousin set me up on a torrent site. I'm a mere 29 years old and am still amazed at my the net can do. Now I'm looking for a copy of the Troy Brown half time show. There's the 2 videos on You Tube but obviously you can't DL off the site. Nothing on the torrents either.

efeene: I think I'm a bad luck charm. Still, after each loss, they've won big the next game after. I'm thinking of seeing my next game AWAY from Gillette Stadium... ;)

I got a copy of the game yesterday. My wife's cousin set me up on a torrent site. I'm a mere 29 years old and am still amazed at my the net can do. Now I'm looking for a copy of the Troy Brown half time show. There's the 2 videos on You Tube but obviously you can't DL off the site. Nothing on the torrents either.

efeene: I think I'm a bad luck charm. Still, after each loss, they've won big the next game after. I'm thinking of seeing my next game AWAY from Gillette Stadium... ;)

if you click on the youtube link, i believe the persons screen name was nepatsgirl? anyway, she posts here, maybe she'll send you the vid by email.

Yeah, I'm a little leery of downloading old games there because that would be a great way to get my share ratio out of whack.

thats what got me. I was downloading last yrs games, and a couple from the 90's, and they banned me. :(

Thanks nashvillepatsfan, I just sent her a PM.

Hahaha, is there anything the internet can't do?

Oh yeah, stop bad holding calls....

102 Pat, PM sent. I didn't know if i could post a link to a HD version of the game so i sent it pm....if i can post it here let me know and i will.

By all means, post it here, there might be someone else trying to get a copy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back