PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
You have my congratulations, regardless of what anybody says, the better team came away with the victory tonight.

Congratulations...

Congratulations Broncos. You were the better team today. Good Luck in the playoffs and if you get to the bowl win it for the AFC...

Worthy victors. Good luck going forward (although I'll be rooting for the Bears).

Thank you. And thank you for your class as well. Have a good Draft...I guess. Lol.

No.
*#*# that.
Good job Refs. 13-10 should have been the final.

Whatever. thats just me being a pissed off fan.
Sorry.
Congrats.

Congrats Bronco's, you played tough tonight. Good luck in Indy!

broncos had it tonight

that pass interference call was one of the worst calls i have ever seen, but regardless, they had it tonight, and we simply did not

to be honest, i prefer denver over the other 2 afc teams left

and of course, the nfc is JV, so i guess (god this pains me) i'll be pulling for denver the rest of the way

3 championships in 4 years, the best coach to ever live, i am proud to be a new england patriots fan and i am waiting impatiently for next season to being

Congrats that you guys won, but if we play 10 times, I think we win 7 times.

Ehhhhh...F the Broncos. Just kidding. I'll be cheering for them the rest of the way but that's only beacuse my wife and father in law are broncos fans.

Congratulations to the Broncos and their fans.

Congrats Bronco's. You guys are one of the teams I like in the AFC (though the trolls are making me hate them). I would prefer the Broncos over the Colts or Steelers, hopefully you can do it. The better team won tonite, great game. Your team deserves tons of respect.

Congrats to Denver. They deserved to win tonight. Although the overall rudness of the fans that have posted on this board makes it hard for me to cheer for them for the remainder of the season. I think I'm actually going to be pulling for Indy, althought Pitt has gained my respect. I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle win the whole thing though.

I'm BS, Denver got the refs calls because the Colts will win it all this year.

Because of this game, the Colts win it all.

edgecy said:
You have my congratulations, regardless of what anybody says, the better team came away with the victory tonight.

I disagree. The luckier team won tonight. I hope they lose in the AFCCG - and I hope they get jobbed by the refs when they do. :D

If I'm a Broncos fan, I have to be worried about this win. Truth is, the Pats beat themselves tonight with the five turnovers. Denver's D did not play all that well. 420 yards total offense, in your own house? Come on. Indy will beat Pittsburg, and then light up the Donkeys in the AFC Championship game. I hope I'm wrong, as I'm rooting for anyone but the Colts. Truth is, I actually like Denver and hope they can win it all if the Pats aren't able, but tonight's performance was not impressive.

If the bronco trolls leave us alone and stop being aholes to us...i might root for them

Congrats to Denver for sending to the bar a sad Pats fan (again).

The Broncos made the most of the opportunities the Pats gave them.

thechris said:
Congrats to Denver for sending to the bar a sad Pats fan (again).

The Broncos made the most of the opportunities the Pats and the refs gave them.

There. I fixed it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back