PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Jets, Ryan, Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinefan

Banned
Reaction score
When you're beat fair and square, good sportsmanship requires you to congratulate the victors.

Hats off to these guys. They beat us bad. They were better than us.

We have a lot of work to do if we even want to sniff the playoffs. We were AWFUL out there.

Time for a vast reevaluation of the whole team. Brady in particular has to evaluate if he still wants to play. Enough of this Gisele stuff, does he still want to play football? He was horrible out there. What was his QB rating? 12?

Hopefully we can regroup, BB is supposed to be good at it. Sanchez was having all DAY back there, it was pathetic.

Galloway never should have made the team, he is underwhelming.

We'll see. There's always next week. On to Atlanta!!

Apparently you are new...

Yeah, congrats . . .

Now buy me some tranquilizers for my beating heart. :(

After the Patriots lost i called my boss who is a HUGE Jets fan to congrats him on the win!! I told him Patriots fan have class some i told him congrats on this win but next game will be a whole different story!!

Thanyou. :)

Now my Jets will get some genuine respect.

**** the JETS.............

I won't offer them "congrats" on their superbowl. To hell with them. Rex is a d!ck, and I won't wish bad stuff on them, but I certainly won't "kiss his rin......" errrr, I mean, his 1 victory against the Pats either.

I'd rather worry about my team, which is in real trouble.

Last edited:
Troll?

but on topic: It was a disappointing loss indeed, and I do give much credit to the Jets performance. They really had a great second half.

And it was concerning to see the offense have some of the same problems as last week, but to wonder whether #12 still wants to play? I think that is WAAAY over-reacting. The sky is not falling - sometimes the Patriots lose football games. And somehow I doubt Gisele is the reason we lost.

I'd say the biggest thing that bothered me in this game was the Pats inability to show any intensity at all. You're never gonna win a ball game when a team is as psyched as the Jets were and you go out there like it's just another day.

Brady showed hardly any emotion, and most times you would see him on the sideline in a game like this running up and down the bench, gettin guys pumped up, goin crazy...today you hardly saw any of that from anyone.

Less than 5 minutes left in the game, and your O-Lineman are on the bench laughin it up? Ouch, that really hurts, especially when they stink it up.

Oh well, there's only been 2 games so far this season and we are 1-1, hardly the end of the world. BB has more than enough reasons to rip into everyone's asses, and hopefully this team starts playing with fire.

Is there a reason we no longer even attempt the deep ball? Is it because our offensive line cant block long enough for a play to develop or is it simply becuz of the new play calling?

Bottomline: We need to get angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes