PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats team! Now let's talk improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHSL2

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Obviously, this has been a great season. You really can't argue with 16-0. However, no one can deny that some aspects of the team need to be shored up for the playoffs. Luckily, the best coaching staff in the NFL has 2 weeks to do it.:D

What do you guys think?

Nah, I think tonight, I just want to enjoy the victory. There will be plenty of time for that in the coming days :D

we have two weeks between games. Lets take the evening off to celebrate our teams win and worry about improvements later.

Yeah guys...you're right. :D

the first improvement should be to burn any copies of the taping of signals they did. They should rely on their NFL knowledge instead of those tapes.

Next improvement would be to get some refs they don't pay off.

then they could play some games, and if further improvements are needed we could make changes from there!

Awww, what's wrong cupcake, didn't your team go 16-0 this year. :singing:

the first improvement should be to burn any copies of the taping of signals they did. They should rely on their NFL knowledge instead of those tapes.
Original, way to go.

Impossible, they're all already on the Colts payroll.

improvements?.. on pass coverage on hobbs side... he needs a little more help, especially when opposing teams' best receiver lines up against him...

Yeah right, that call against baltimore that kept patriots and lady's drive going on the 4th down was horrible. The "passing interference" or whatever crap that was. Should have ended there...no penalty should have been called.

The patriots are good...Brady is good, Moss, Seau....(my personal favorite from that team is welker...freakin fast!) but I hate people's obsession with the patriots thinking they are the greatest thing ever. They beat mediocre teams by a hair, many times on bad calls or calls that weren't made against the pats but should have been. And who knows how much information they got from those tapes.

If patriots are this "good" next year...I'll admit they are good. Right now, they are talented, but I dont' think they are "the best team ever" and not even the best current team

passing interference...:rofl:

They just don't make trolls like they used to...this one is a football bandwaggon troll.

then they could play some games, and if further improvements are needed we could make changes from there!

Looks like you were too busy hating on the PERFECT PATS to actually watch the game and you could see that there were mistakes made both ways so shut up and tell your team to build like the PATS....GO PATS 16-0 is great but i want 19-0!

You my friend are an idiot. We beat 8 playoff associated teams this year.

It's a touchy subject, because I can't really blame the players. But, it doesn't mean the coaching staff isn't using knowledge from those tapes to prepare the players. Again, I can't support anything patriots have done this season because of that. Baltimore was barely beaten by Pats...why? No tape? While Bills were kills...maybe had taped their signals?

It's like supporting Barry Bonds if he comes out and says, "yes, I used steroids." Would you then support his homerun record? I wouldn't

Again, I can't really blame brady, or moss, or anyone, but who knows what influence the tapes had on the coaching and what benefits it gave the pats.

Sorry, I don't support it. Sports are about the skills of the players and coaches against eachother, not cheating to get the win. It's about different strengths and weaknesses of one team against another.

We killed the Bills you idiot because we are vastly superior to them and we are familiar with them since they are a division rival. From a certain point in the season, every team we played started treated the date with the PAtriots as their superbowl. Baltimore did a hell of a job against us, as did Philly, and NY.

I still don't understand your camera assumptions since all of the footage was taken from us. Sorry the 16-0 Patriots aren't your team but get out of here. You'll have your rightful say when the Patriots suck again. Until them we don't want to hear your ignorance.

taken from the pats? Who knows how long they have been doing it, and what they already had watched. Ever heard of copies, ******? What about watching the tapes and learning them? I'm sure Billy don't have a tv monitor down on the field with the tapes rolling. They watch them and memorize them. They learn them.

Killed the bills....good tape watchin!

Killed the Bills because they suck you moron. Leave right now and root for your ****ty team. We all know you'd want to have the best coach in the league on your team...and our GM, and QB.

taken from the pats? Who knows how long they have been doing it, and what they already had watched. Ever heard of copies, ******? What about watching the tapes and learning them? I'm sure Billy don't have a tv monitor down on the field with the tapes rolling. They watch them and memorize them. They learn them.

Killed the bills....good tape watchin!

The tapes had some effect on the pats vs. their opponents. It's impossible to know how big the effect was, but it's still a variable and a possible reason for the 16-0. A big enough reason for me to not support the pats.

I see I should leave this board. If you, BHSL, are any indication of the other members on this board then it sounds like you are all blind fools.

Don't let the door hit ya where the god lord split ya!

All we know is that the pats have tapes of signals.

Accually they Don't if you knew the whole story there you would know all the tapes we taken and destroyed by the NFL. Goodell came out and said that there is no way the tapes could have been used in the game from which they are taken so they was no cheating.

gopatty1 is like a child who hears whatever he wants to hear. "LA LA LA LA LA, NO THEY CHEATED, LA LA LA LA, THE MEDIA TOLD ME SO, LA LA LA LA."

Give it a rest idiot. There is no rule in the NFL prohibiting the taping of signals. What the Patriots were punished for was having the camera where it's not allowed. Allow me to clairify that with a metaphor; they steped on the grass with the "Do Not Trespass" sign. That was it. What you cling to is the media spin of the wholw story. But go ahead, as I said, you are like the child who only hears what he wants to hear.

dont feed the trolls

is it just me or do we get stuffed EVERY time we try to run on 2nd and long? mcdaniels really needs to start calling some PA in those situations cuz if ive noticed it (for the past 3 seasons mind you) im positive our opponents have.

i even called it at least 2 or 3 times tonight 'watch itll be a run and we'll lose at least 2'

Last edited:
Can we please keep this troll? He's an absolute riot.

Patty you must be a Dolphins fan cause your hating on a far superior team cuz your team blows...idk what your problem is but you just need to move past that fact that your team could never match what the PATS did so go home watch more film and tell your team this is how your supposed to play boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents