Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how that happened? :D

Is he still dating Adrianna Lima?

He knocked up a Swedish model right?

Too much beer-goggling for JE11.

:p

Squirrels got nuts I guess:D

Maybe she won't want his cash, but for him to just spend time with the child......

He's got one big contract , is gonna lose half on taxes and half of the half on alimony. If he makes 100% of those 16 Mi he is going to put 4 on his pocket, plus what he earned in endorsements, his rookie contract and that 1 Mi in a prove it year deal in 2013.

If he is smart he can have a decent live but considering he is a top athlete, it's not much comparing with other WR make around the league. I hope he gets to sign another contract here or elsewhere when this current contract play out.

He's got one big contract , is gonna lose half on taxes and half of the half on alimony. If he makes 100% of those 16 Mi he is going to put 4 on his pocket, plus what he earned in endorsements, his rookie contract and that 1 Mi in a prove it year deal in 2013.

If he is smart he can have a decent live but considering he is a top athlete, it's not much comparing with other WR make around the league. I hope he gets to sign another contract here or elsewhere when this current contract play out.

He's not married. Child support isn't the same, is it?

Child support; she was never Mrs. Squirrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back