PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Confirmed that Moss ran a 4.29 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time was in FL in the last two weeks. He ran a few times and was clocked by the patriots and the packers. The times were all 4.29 or 4.30.

I will state the obvious. The number of players in this draft coming close to those times is exactly ZERO.

Brady must have a major stiffy from all of these WR's, watch out ladies, he's a babymaker, lol. We have two speed demon game breakers in Moss & Stallworth, and both over 5'10", wow. No more smurfs.

We still have Welker.

The time was in FL in the last two weeks. He ran a few times and was clocked by the patriots and the packers. The times were all 4.29 or 4.30.

I will state the obvious. The number of players in this draft coming close to those times is exactly ZERO.

He's faster than Calvin Johnson, and he's a proven pro receiver. You can't get much better than that. True he's 30, but it is apparent that he hasn't lost any speed at this point in his career. As long as Moss follows the company policy, he is going to be a great asset for the Pats. Brady has a chance at 4,000+ yards and 40+ TDs this year. I really believe that.

Last edited:
No one has a link for this, huh? I'm trying to tell guys on another board about it and no one believes me :).

WOW. That is freakin awesome.

I will nitpick. A 4.35 is NOT close to a 4.29. Ginn was close, but a tiny bit slower.

it's 1% slower. if you don't think that's close, then ok.

Ginn was .7% slower. given how imperfect and unofficial these ratings are (they are inconsistently timed, run on different surfaces, sometimes wind aided, etc) there is almost no effective difference between these times.

it's 1% slower. if you don't think that's close, then ok.

Ginn was .7% slower. given how imperfect and unofficial these ratings are (they are inconsistently timed, run on different surfaces, sometimes wind aided, etc) there is almost no effective difference between these times.

So we landed the fastest guy in the "draft", or the guy that tied for fastest. I'm okay with either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News