PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Well, I'm as sure as I can be without having actually seen the impact on my players. I've played guys at high intensity and I didn't miss much of the following game due to energy issues but I wasn't paying attention to the numbers as much when I did that.

It's the playoffs man, time to leave it all on the field!

Just concerned because its a thin rotation at DT, and I don't want things to go south in the 4th quarter becuase the guys are gassed. I'll make the change and see what happens though.

About the upcoming playoff game against the Kaolas! We must SHUT DOWN the RUN. Their best offensive player is Adrian Peterson. And this level 11 RB piled up 1,700 yards rushing and 12 TDs on the ground. Those numbers are MASSIVE. They are hurting at WR as their #2 wideout is a CB, LOL. We need to gameplan to stop the run Fnord, but I'm sure you knew that right??

Oh man, we lost in OT, 20-17. Heartbreaker.

boo..they won the coin toss in OT and two missed tackles on the kickoff pretty much sealed the win..they have an admin on their team..maybe he had something to do with it? :p

Last edited:
OMG they won in OT on a kick??!

Stanley had another TD but this one came early rather than late.

I can't believe that their CB, lined up as WR, scored a TD on our defense!! Uggh. Really tough loss...

So what do we do in the offseason?

Two fumbles lost and two missed field goals, and the aforementioned special teams play above.

Nothing you can plan for!

Two fumbles lost and two missed field goals, and the aforementioned special teams play above.

Nothing you can plan for!

A lot of other teams are noting that really weird things are happening in the playoffs. Going scuttlebutt is that they made changes to up the drama and make more upsets or something but that's just internet talk.

Sorry about the loss guys, I really gameplanned to stop their running game.

How good/bad is our kicker? Getting 3 points before OT could have won the game.

A lot of other teams are noting that really weird things are happening in the playoffs. Going scuttlebutt is that they made changes to up the drama and make more upsets or something but that's just internet talk.

Sorry about the loss guys, I really gameplanned to stop their running game.

That would be a shame, especially considering how we rolled in the regular season...Maybe we can call it PLAYOFF-GATE! Call ESPN, get the media on the line! Arlen Specter, are you listening?!?! :-D

So, when does the off-season start? :)

No whining about the loss from me. They're a better team on paper, we won the last one and took them to OT this time. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Can't wait till next season.

Tough loss. What happens in the offseason? Do we continue to train and gain experience every day or are the players on hold? So close to level 5!

tough loss guys, real tough...im gonna go back and watch some of it, aslo see my guys and how they did....dang, but on a kick in OT sucks

who was returning their stupid kick? adrian?

How good/bad is our kicker? Getting 3 points before OT could have won the game.

Could people please stop whining about the kicking? It is season one. Nobody consistently hits field goals and nobody punts the ball 50 yards. Both Kicker and Punter have public stats; I challenge you to think up a better build for either.

I've asked around about the punting and dumping a lot of points into the punting statistic should up distance and consistency. This is what I have planned. Strength apparently is of much lesser importance than many people thought.

For our kicker I've got decent strength decent kicking decent vision and a bunch of points in automatic. At the moment our kicker is 100% from within 30 yards and hasn't missed a PAT since week 2 so maybe you should thank him for the consistent production he HAS had. 30-40 is a low percentage kick at the moment and 40+ is unmakable. He will get better with time.

On a side note, as cool as it would have been to advance, this was our last playoff home game anyways so we milked all the money we can out of it and now our players get to train on intense (something they couldn't have done otherwise). Our team is theoretically better off having lost because the only thing we had to gain by continuing was the league trophy itself.

Could people please stop whining about the kicking? It is season one. Nobody consistently hits field goals and nobody punts the ball 50 yards. Both Kicker and Punter have public stats; I challenge you to think up a better build for either.

I've asked around about the punting and dumping a lot of points into the punting statistic should up distance and consistency. This is what I have planned. Strength apparently is of much lesser importance than many people thought.

For our kicker I've got decent strength decent kicking decent vision and a bunch of points in automatic. At the moment our kicker is 100% from within 30 yards and hasn't missed a PAT since week 2 so maybe you should thank him for the consistent production he HAS had. 30-40 is a low percentage kick at the moment and 40+ is unmakable. He will get better with time.

On a side note, as cool as it would have been to advance, this was our last playoff home game anyways so we milked all the money we can out of it and now our players get to train on intense (something they couldn't have done otherwise). Our team is theoretically better off having lost because the only thing we had to gain by continuing was the league trophy itself.

take it easy man, and dont worry bout it

we were all new to it, and we did allright...i mean, we did pretty dam good if u ask me...

no blame towards anyone, lets get better, and win it all next time

Bummer about the loss. I plan on training my blocking/strength this off-season (OT) as our playoff game with my intensity on high only brought me down to 84 energy.

The League Trophy would have been really nice to put in the case, but I won't pin it all on the kicker... Actually I can't afford to train Stanley on intense with my $311 per day salary. I can't even afford to train on normal, LOL. And this is not even counting yet the 10k that will be needed to upgrade to level 8 gear.

Last edited:
The League Trophy would have been really nice to put in the case, but I won't pin it all on the kicker... Actually I can't afford to train Stanley on intense with my $311 per day salary. I can't even afford to train on normal, LOL. And this is not even counting yet the 10k that will be needed to upgrade to level 8 gear.

u leveled fast if ur still only making 311 a day

it should prob be around 1k

u leveled fast if ur still only making 311 a day

it should prob be around 1k

Regardless of how fast it went, I now need a new deal before I can do any serious training for the offseason. Team owners, if you see this hook me up. Stanley Steamer is level 7 now. And once pre-season boosts are allowed will likely hit level 10. Plus probably another level from training to start the year at around level 11.

Benjamin Walter is having the same problem - he's at level 5 but is still on his original contract @ $287 a day. Training at intense is $1000, and it's $375 at normal.

A new contract would really help. I can see how it's so important to increase overall team revenue to field the best team possible. Is there a salary cap?

I read something about a salary cap being put in effect eventually. Makes sense. While it's cool to reward good teams it's important to not make them unreachable.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back