PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Looks like the difference was a 20 yard punt from our own 6 yardline that set them up for the go ahead FG. Also I'm not sure that I read the play by play correctly but I think Brandon Weather forced 2 fumbles on the same play (the opening kickoff). That's pretty sweet.

we lost? wth?

well, time to adjust the special teams....im gonna check now to see where our other problems were...

As far as the here/not here debate goes:

As a non-participant, I actually like having it here because I enjoy vicariously learning about this game and hearing about your progress.

So, cheers.

Tough loss. Looks like a lot of missed 3rd down conversions and no long drives. It was a close game the whole way. In the matchup between these two teams, their kicking is the only thing that stands out, and it puts their overall grade 3 points higher than ours. We had good field position the whole game, save for one drive in the fourth quarter. That second drive in the first is a killer, starting at their 42 and 3 straight incompletions. Ouch.

hmm, yea i watched some replays, posted some things on the team forum

That sucks. My guy got his 4th TD of the season, but we lost, so it feels empty.

Looks like the difference was a 20 yard punt from our own 6 yardline that set them up for the go ahead FG. Also I'm not sure that I read the play by play correctly but I think Brandon Weather forced 2 fumbles on the same play (the opening kickoff). That's pretty sweet.

yup, i was gonna give some props to my SS for that...but since we lost...it really didnt felt that great...

my man caused TWO fumbles in the opening kickoff....and we didnt recover either....oh well

AP Release

FOXBORO, OCEANIA;

Sources close to the team indicate that there is dissension amongst the ranks of the first place New England Burning Pride over the venue for team meetings. One anonymous player was quoted as saying "If things keep going the way they are going you can expect a lot of players to walk this offseason."

League executives familiar with the situation say that this minor issue seems to have evoked strong reactions due to the fact that the team is winning so many games handily right now that there is nothing that the competitive fires within the locker room can be directed towards but each other.

"It is similar to the fights that break out in training camp, it's all about wanting to hit someone because that's what these guys are all about. It'll blow over in time for the playoffs, though I do not have much faith in the team's owner to make this change."

The team's owner could not be reached as he was too busy making fake posts in another forum to be reached for comment.

I think you're referring to Krazy Koz here... AFAIK he doesn't have a player on the NEBP. He owns his own team that picked up a few members from this board, including myself. Sorry if this was already well-known.

I personally don't care what threads you guys bump... I like to come here to see what has been posted about player building and tactics. Our team uses it's own forum for the "we won, we lost, good game, bad game" type posts, and I think it works fine. I don't think the entire team originated from these boards though, so I understand that there's a difference.

Ah, so that's why his panties are in a wad. :rofl:

Those 2 INTs probably didn't help us either... What a way to lose. Feels almost as bad as Giants vs Pats... Well not that bad, but still losing sucks!

My guy Stanley Steamer had his best offensive output of the season, 10 catches for 93.5 yards, but without the win, it doesn't mean as much.

*sigh*

I just caved in and bought some points :) Now I'm level 8 - I don't know if I should save the points I have left to level up again next season, or to get the level 8 gear for this season...

EDIT: nevermind, I spent the points on some custom equipment :)

Last edited:
*sigh*

I just caved in and bought some points :) Now I'm level 8 - I don't know if I should save the points I have left to level up again next season, or to get the level 8 gear for this season...

EDIT: nevermind, I spent the points on some custom equipment :)

Yeah, I'm thinking about buying too, though I haven't caved in yet. I noticed also that we are now shooting for pretty much the exact same type of linebacker. It'll be awesome to have 2 crazy speedsters at the edges.

Yeah, I'm thinking about buying too, though I haven't caved in yet. I noticed also that we are now shooting for pretty much the exact same type of linebacker. It'll be awesome to have 2 crazy speedsters at the edges.

LOL, yeah, especially if we can switch to a 3-4 next season :).

Its too bad that blitzing doenst work at all in this game, or so I've read. I think the QB gets rid of the ball too quickly or something to make it worthwhile, and you just end up getting burned too often.

Last edited:
REMINDER: THE 20TH OF THIS MONTH IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN BOOST.

I'd recommend doing it for this game if you have the opportunity, but anytime before the playoffs is fine. We will need the levels to have a chance to win the league imo.

Last edited:
Ah, another win, Yes!

I'm averaging 2 tackles a game or so over the last few game, kind of dissapointing, but if the team wins, I'm happy :)

Grats on another win everyone!

Ok I need help to get more flex points so I can boost my receiver Stanley Steamer. Here's my link. Help out a teammate with some flex points please, I've only got just 150 total, and receivers need 300 to boost a level. The last day we can boost is April 20th, so let's help each other get stronger before then?!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3267948

my OT had 8 plays and 1 pancake i think it's time he starts for the NEBP again

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe